mamajumps

is it really true.... (football)

It's official. Brady is done for the season. He was placed on IR this afternoon. Surgery later this week and then rehab hell. I am not ready to kiss off this season yet considering who else is in the division. But we may have a long road ahead of us to the playoffs. They say defense wins championships so this will be a real test of that. hang in there mamajumps it is a long season and anything can happen and usually does. Favre could get hurt next week (not wishing it). Don't let all the haters get you down.
Rodriguez Brother #1626
Dudiest Skydiver #1962
DPH #-2

It's official. Brady is done for the season. He was placed on IR this afternoon. Surgery later this week and then rehab hell. I am not ready to kiss off this season yet considering who else is in the division. But we may have a long road ahead of us to the playoffs. They say defense wins championships so this will be a real test of that. hang in there mamajumps it is a long season and anything can happen and usually does. Favre could get hurt next week (not wishing it). Don't let all the haters get you down.

Thanks for the support, my boyfriend and I were about sick yesterday when all of this first happened. Cassel played a good game tho. I was for sure that KC was gonna get a safety, but Cassel saved it....;)

Now Ruby is a real mans sport

What's that, extreme gem collecting? Sounds kinda ghey to me.

Blues,
Dave

Either it is a typo that I didn't catch or a girl I used to know... take your pic
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Neither the NFL nor The Patriots have confirmed it yet, but it is rumored that Brady is out for 2008 due to a torn MCL on his left knee. This can't be true.... and nexy week we play the NY "Bretts".... I hope Cassel can handle it....

Im gonna go pout now....[:/]

I ruptured my MCL on my right knee last year. It SUCKED.
Always be kinder than you feel.

For all you Jets fans get a grip. Favre will do more to hurt you than help you in the long run.

Please refer to last year's NFC championship game for proof.

Yeah...funny how they slid into that CHAMPIONSHIP game. :S

without # 4...the Pack would have had to buy tickets to even watch it. :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

True! without Favre they never would have made it that far but what good is it to make that far then do something (like throw an interception) to lose the game. It's the same old attitude "what have you done for me lately". I don't discount the importance Favre has had in the succes of the Packers but the FACTS not opinion (Favre holds the record for most interceptions thrown in a season) are that over time he will do more to hurt you than help you. Last time I checked Favre had one super bowl win in what 15 years and Brady has 3 in 7 years. Now if Favre throws for 350 yds and 3 touchdowns this weekend and beats the Pats then I am going to be eating a big peace of humble pie.
Rodriguez Brother #1626
Dudiest Skydiver #1962
DPH #-2

He is most definitly eye candy, but he is also WAAAAAYYYY too tall.... However, I like football for the sport, & for the competitivness. Any one who isn't going to watch the sport all season b/c a paticular player is out, is not a real fan of the sport. ;)

You do realize that the article is from The Onion, don't you?
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

He is most definitly eye candy, but he is also WAAAAAYYYY too tall.... However, I like football for the sport, & for the competitivness. Any one who isn't going to watch the sport all season b/c a paticular player is out, is not a real fan of the sport. ;)

You do realize that the article is from The Onion, don't you?

Nope... didnt even click on the link... but that explains a lot....:P