HydroGuy

new vector 3

Very nice ! That jaggedy, split pattern looks snazzy.

That pattern will hypnotize other jumpers on approach. They will screw up and they won't even know why it happened.

:ph34r:
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Just something different...plus easy to tell my rig apart from everyone elses without being ostentatious.

It's a V347 - 150main/160 reserve

Has a Skyhook RSL, Variable Geometry Harness, freefly pud handle BOC, dlx. backpad, low profile D-ring.
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

Please post a pic of your low profile D-handle.

My rig is in the loft getting a main hooked onto the risers...I'll post an actual pic when I can.

Relative Workshop's website has a rig tour. It is a javascript something so I can't figure out how to post a direct link to it. Click on rig tour in their menu...then highlight the reserve handle. It will show you pics of their three options...you can easily tell the low profile one.

I have the same as the middle one - it's the hot ticket, and can be used on any rig.

The attachment is from the RWS website.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

My rig is in the loft getting a main hooked onto the risers...

I wish I had enough spare cash to pay someone to hook up my main... :P

Nice rig. Someday I'll buy a new Vector3. Until then I'll just have to go to the coloring program a couple times a week to design and redesign my future rig....

But seriously....some simple hallway rigging can be good for the soul B|

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

A few years ago, it took me about 5 hours to connect my canopy when I first got it (used). It came with slinks attached, but the lines were terribly tangled and a couple of the slinks had come open and some lines had fallen off of them. So I ended up taking all the slinks off and spent forever getting all the lines untangled and sorted out. It was a pain in the ass and it made me realize that I don't want to be a rigger, but I did learn a whole lot and in some sick way it was sort of fun. Felt great when I got it all connected and did a really thorough line check.

I'm sure it's a bit easier when the canopy gets packed up more carefully though!

Dave

You chose wisely going with that handle. I've used it for real.

Much better than the other weird shaped alternatives, they all stick out as much as the std D-handle (no benefit in my opinion).

My rig is in the loft getting a main hooked onto the risers...

I wish I had enough spare cash to pay someone to hook up my main... :P

Nice rig. Someday I'll buy a new Vector3. Until then I'll just have to go to the coloring program a couple times a week to design and redesign my future rig....

But seriously....some simple hallway rigging can be good for the soul B|

linz

I am borrowing a main sight unseen. It is being shipped directly to the loft for an inspection by my rigger...and a hook up...hell, I'm hoping for a pack job out of this as well!:P

Rigger is also sewing Germaine-style "slocks" onto my front risers...

My canopies will be packed this weekend when my cypress-2 get's here. I just love mine.... I can't wait to jump it.

Take a close look at the bottom edge of your backpad (under your mudflaps). I think they should be zig-zagged to the main lift web just below the chest strap, and it doesn't look like your right one (as you wear it) is. Have your rigger check into it:)

Nice eye on the bartack (or lack there of). I didn't catch it, but agree that something looks off now that you've pointed it out.

I think that that's the only place the ring cover is attached to the harness, so it could hypothetically slide over the 3-ring assembly...yikes. Definately worth a look...

Ben
Mass Defiance 4-wayFS website

sticks!

Looks good B|

...but not nearly as good as my micron :P

I almost got a V310 Micron...but opted for the 160 reserve over the 143, especially since one day this will be a wingsuit rig.

The 310 Micron is also 5.5" thick...like a cinder block on your back