CSpenceFLY

I'm so hurt.

i think a nuclear strike will involved the whole world don`t you think? ...but hey.....who cares? as long as you guys have money for your jumpticket...everything will be okay,
hmm, wonder why im in this board? maybe im just waiting for the big bang....

Nope, most people can't even find us on a map, after the holocaust it'll be just us and the roaches :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

eff Tim Tams...got any German Gummi Bears???
B|;)

Last time I visited my brother in Canuckaduh, found some honest to goodness German made Haribo gummi bears. At a middle eastern deli.

All I can find here are from Spain.[:/]
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Wow.. that sounds like something I would say to BV! :Djk.

It sounds like whoever died in the BASE fatality was close to the person who wrote that email.

I will admit that after losing a lot of people I've cared about, I don't really even think about the person when its someone I don't know. And I'm glad when its someone I don't know.
But when it is someone I know.. I notice the insensitivity of the people who didn't know them and just ask questions about the incident.
I am pretty sure that is all just a self-defense and preservation mechanism.

Anyway.. Spence, don't waste your energy on this guy. You know who your friends are.

Did I miss something today? I got a PM telling me to go fuck myself.:D

Based on my observations, how is that different from any other day? :ph34r:

J/K... :D
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Like you've never heard that before....
:D

I'd be more worried if I didn't hear that on a regular basis!
:ph34r:

So, you think I should edit the: "J/K... :D" part out?

:D:D:D
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

I love when people are to much of a coward to say something to your face and have to do it behind an alias. It's quite humorous actually.

Don't forget the cowards that send nasty PM's that then prevent responses from being sent.
"Ouch, I've been bitch-slapped by a chicken-shit!":D:D

I love when people are to much of a coward to say something to your face and have to do it behind an alias. It's quite humorous actually.

Don't forget the cowards that send nasty PM's that then prevent responses from being sent.

I know a certain someone who does that shit.

Sooooo lame.

Reflection time.

This all started when I simply pointed out that a BASE fatality didn't belong in the Skydiving Incident Forums. Now we all know how BASE jumpers or at least some of them don't want us in the middle of their business so I would think this would be what they wanted. Now, if I had not been the one to point this out I can guarantee a few things.

First, someone else would have pointed this out.
Second, If that thread would have been aloud to go for one page,there would have been a BASE jumper calling for it to be closed or deleted.

Now for the person who wants me to go fuck myself and stated "I hate fucking skydivers" I ask you this. What are you doing here? This is a skydiving website. If you hate us so bad why do you hang here to see what we are talking about?? I got news for you buddy. We're the same. We're both hanging here stirring up a little shit on the information super highway. The only difference is one of us is having fun and laughing it off and one is so insecure with their being that they have to send out hate mail.

:)

It's about as lame as those that would rather make angry threatening posts about recieving unwanted PM's from specific posters, rather than handling it privately and simply blocking those posters.:D:D:D

Not talking about any specific posts, mind you..:)

:D:D:D

You know . . . I'm getting really tired of you posting about our personal correspondence . . .

If you need me to bitch slap you publicly, just let me know.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

This is a skydiving website. If you hate us so bad why do you hang here to see what we are talking about?? I got news for you buddy. We're the same. We're both hanging here stirring up a little shit on the information super highway. The only difference is one of us is having fun and laughing it off and one is so insecure with their being that they have to send out hate mail.

You keep saying you're laughing about it all, but if it really doesn't bother you when people tell you things they don't like about you, why do you keep making such a production out of each one?
I'm keeping in touch with my own reality.