NWFlyer

I heard a rumor about Lauraliscious and AirWhore

It was wonderful. I've never been so happy. :)

Happiness couldn't happen to two better people. You are both at the top of my list...you're just great people.

(Be safe and drive carefully :)
- David
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

When I first met Laura and John last year at the LP boogie I thought they were already married! It wasn't until we were sitting at the airport with them when we were going home that I figured out that they weren't. They just seemed too happy and easy with each other not to be married. So I'm glad they are finally getting around to doing what seems to come naturally to them.

Congratulations John and Laura!! <3 Love you two!

...they are finally getting around to doing what seems to come naturally to them.

:$:$:$
We just wish they would do it at home!

:D:D:D

They woke you up in the middle of the night rocking their camper, eh? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

OMG, John wasn't suppose to tell you that. :o But you know I had to check it out. It was hard to sneak around. We even were talking about it when we did the inspection at your new house. I thought that you realized we were acting weird.

I'm sure it looks much better on your hand.

I am now waiting to see the matching wedding band on your finger to complete the set.

Thanks again, everyone. I do remember when vskydiver seemed shocked that we weren't married. I guess that's a big compliment, as at that point we'd only been dating for about 4 months. :D

Mouth...no date yet. I'm thinking sometime in the spring, April or May. If not next spring, then next Sept./Oct. :S I'm not too particular.

Billy...we don't have a camper. Only a tent. :o:$:)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I just lurk on here and have not posted anything in a very long time.. but I've known John for quite a few years.

Congratulations to you both and I wish you to have long happy lives together. :)
I'm your safety on the jump saturday night John....so expect a good smack in the ass on your way out.....:)

LMFAO!!!!

I get on here to post a link to the article and am not surprised at all that NWFlyer beat me to it.

Anyway, I thought the reporter did a great job with it, finally a skydiving article that gets it mostly right. B|:)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

LMFAO!!!!

I get on here to post a link to the article and am not surprised at all that NWFlyer beat me to it.

Anyway, I thought the reporter did a great job with it, finally a skydiving article that gets it mostly right. B|:)

Hey, I was excited - you guys made my google alerts!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke