NWFlyer

I heard a rumor about Lauraliscious and AirWhore

But I guess it's not really rumor since they told me themselves.;) Something about John proposing to Laura in freefall... and Laura saying yes, and half the Farm being there to watch?

Congratulations!

(Oh, and I did ask for permission to "out" them).

But I guess it's not really rumor since they told me themselves.;) Something about John proposing to Laura in freefall... and Laura saying yes, and half the Farm being there to watch?

Congratulations!

Sounds awesome! So how did Airwhore do it? :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yes, the rumor is true!!!! :)
We only got 9.5k because it was getting so dark, so the jump didn't exactly go as planned with spinning pieces and everything, but it was a 7-way where he and I were a 2-way base with people on our legs. He had a ring box, yelled "will you marry me?" (so loud that I heard him!) and I said yes. Kiss passed, built a round, and then it was over. There was a huge crowd and lots of cameras in the landing area, and then he made a speech and got down on one knee and gave me a beautiful ring. I was still
wearing my altimeter. :$:D

It was wonderful. I've never been so happy. :)
I'll post some pics in a bit...

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

LMAO!!!! You know, you probably should. You can throw a boogie for our wedding and take home all the profits. :D:P

For those of you who don't know, John and I met at the last ('07) Dublin boogie. He steamrollered me in my tent and Ted almost ruined the "plan" but that's another story...

Anyway, here are some pics. It was so dark, most of the freefall ones are pretty blurry, but there were a few that turned out okay. :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Cool-I'm probably the happiest jilted dude you'll ever meet;)-Best of luck you two

There are so many mixed emotions out there . . . all the broken hearts . . . and still this warm fuzzy feeling. Congrats you two.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun