Tuna-Salad

How is this right?

Rant - This is your warning..

So I've been with this female for 3 years.. We met while she was in college. She graduated, got a job.. I left my job to move here to florida with her.

Now all the credit card debt and student loans roll in. She gets pissed off at me for blowing my income tax on AFF saying that was money she could of used to pay HER bills.

So what I want to know is.. i didn't get the education.. i didn't run up the bills so why are they my responsibility? I didn't ask for or see a dime of her income tax check.. so why bitch about me spending mine?

I pay half the rent, food and gas/electric / insurance and a car payment

I have my own bills.. why should she expect me to pay for shit that was ran up before we even met? - we are not married either.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

just my 2 cents...

until ya'll are (if and when) ya'll are married and are still filing seperatly, your tax return is yours and vice versa. IMHO, the number 1 thing couples argue over is money. This can and will drive a big wege in your relationship. If I ever get to a level of shared expenses and what not again in a relationship, there will definitly be bill money, my money and his money. ;) Good luck....

Rant - This is your warning..

So I've been with this female for 3 years.. We met while she was in college. She graduated, got a job.. I left my job to move here to florida with her.

Now all the credit card debt and student loans roll in. She gets pissed off at me for blowing my income tax on AFF saying that was money she could of used to pay HER bills.

So what I want to know is.. i didn't get the education.. i didn't run up the bills so why are they my responsibility? I didn't ask for or see a dime of her income tax check.. so why bitch about me spending mine?

I pay half the rent, food and gas/electric / insurance and a car payment

I have my own bills.. why should she expect me to pay for shit that was ran up before we even met? - we are not married either.

UUUUHHHH HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOO, she is a woman, never marry her, leave now and dont look back, Are you packing yet?
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

student loans??? Who the heck pays those back??

Tell her she can leave the country for a few years and not have to pay back a dime.

Really??? How does that work? I still owe a massive amount from my first degree (2nd was obtained w/ scholarships and grants). Since I HATE my first degree, I would love to get out of paying it back....:PB|

student loans??? Who the heck pays those back??

Tell her she can leave the country for a few years and not have to pay back a dime.

Really??? How does that work? I still owe a massive amount from my first degree (2nd was obtained w/ scholarships and grants). Since I HATE my first degree, I would love to get out of paying it back....:PB|

I would have to second that motion :P
TPM #131
People are just as the stars....there are bright ones and there are those that are dim.

I'd consider that a HUGE RED FLAG of what's to come.

I dumped a dude because I ended up paying for almost everything (vacations, meals, etc.). I should've bolted the first time he hesitated grabbing the check. And he makes more money than I do. What a fucking whiner, "I have child support to pay, I have a nice car to pay for." Cry me a fucking river.

If you at odds over money NOW, it will only get worse.

PS - If you get married and file your taxes together, oh boy, wait for the power struggle/fight over who is entitled to what portion of the refund (if any). Been there, done that, burned the fucking t-shirt.
Always be kinder than you feel.

I dumped a dude because I ended up paying for almost everything (vacations, meals, etc.). I should've bolted the first time he hesitated grabbing the check. And he makes more money than I do. What a fucking whiner, "I have child support to pay, I have a nice car to pay for." Cry me a fucking river.

PS - If you get married and file your taxes together, oh boy, wait for the power struggle/fight over who is entitled to what portion of the refund (if any). Been there, done that, burned the fucking t-shirt.

Girl, you are SOOO right there! My divorce isnt final yet (23 days) and last year when I filed, he got very nasty with me, because I claimed all three of our kids .... WHO LIVE WITH ME.......:S:S

Girl, you are SOOO right there! My divorce isnt final yet (23 days) and last year when I filed, he got very nasty with me, because I claimed all three of our kids .... WHO LIVE WITH ME.......:S:S

Ohhhh yeah. The first year I was married, after the refund was deposited into HIS account, he asked me how much I THOUGHT I was entitled to. I said all of it, motherfucker. Prick. :|
Always be kinder than you feel.

If you intend to stay with this chick - which you may want to reconsider given this huge red flag she just whacked you upside the head with - sit down with her and work out what *exactly* is 'his' 'hers' and 'ours' as far as income goes and who pays what or what portion of what. Excel spreadsheets are good for this.

THEN go and open a bank account. You will have your sole bank account, she will have her sole bank account and you will have a joint bank account. You each put x number of dollars into the joint account that is used to pay for the things you *both* consume (rent, utilities, food, etc.). Everything else is none of her business and none of your business. If you don't want her to question what you spend your money on then you can't question what she spends her money on as long as the joint bills are paid.

My husband and I did this prior to getting married and for a few years after we were married and it worked out very well.
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

I also have to add that i'm stuck in a lease with her for 24 months so if I leave don't I have to pay X amount of $?

By using the term "stuck" sounds to me like you are already way over this.... Talk to the leasing office and see if your name can be taken off. If the place is still occupied, they might go for it. I was able to do this a long time ago when I had a "job transfer"....;)

I also have to add that i'm stuck in a lease with her for 24 months so if I leave don't I have to pay X amount of $?

So you didn't discuss how you were to share finances *before* you entered a lease together? Nice.

BTW, just a pet peeve - the only man who's ever referred to me as a female without causing me to cringe was the paramedic who was bringing me into the hospital. If my boyfriend ever used that term to describe me ... ick.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

HEEY! How you DOIN?

So you didn't discuss how you were to share finances *before* you entered a lease together? Nice.

BTW, just a pet peeve - the only man who's ever referred to me as a female without causing me to cringe was the paramedic who was bringing me into the hospital. If my boyfriend ever used that term to describe me ... ick.

That’s right!!
Use the proper terminology!!:P

The correct designation for Split Tails is either Chicks or Women depending on the Hotness factor.:D:D

OK, I will go back into hiding now:P

So Jan Meyer hates "girl" and "chick" and you hate "female". Howzabout if he just calls you "the old ball and chain"? "the old lady"? "the fun police"?
:D

As for the OP...your best bet now seems to be getting more blowjobs out of her. Even if that doesn't stop the money problems, at least she can't bitch about them when her mouth is full. :D:D:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

So Jan Meyer hates "girl" and "chick" and you hate "female". Howzabout if he just calls you "the old ball and chain"? "the old lady"? "the fun police"?
:D

As for the OP...your best bet now seems to be getting more blowjobs out of her. Even if that doesn't stop the money problems, at least she can't bitch about them when her mouth is full. :D:D:D

Blues,
Dave

UUUHHH, the assumption is that you CAN actually fill her mouth up, LOL

chick was my first instinct but that seems to piss ppl off too hahaha..

When we moved here and got the place I was well aware of the student loans.. fine she makes plenty of cash to pay those off...
What I didn't know about was all the credit card debt she had until she bitched at me for blowing my income tax check that she was planning on spending for me....

As the story from her goes her dad agreed to pay the CC bills because he had used it to get his car fixed then dumped it all on her.. but this IS afterall america and few people are accountable for their actions anymore. It's always someone elses fault.
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.