Tuna-Salad

How is this right?

have my own bills.. why should she expect me to pay for shit that was ran up before we even met? - we are not married either.

Okay youngster...lemme tell ya like it is~ :)

When the "Females" are in that Home Eco. class they all go through in high school, what they are actually teaching them is two things.

How to cry on cue, and the ever popular mantra:

What's mine is mine...what's HIS is mine.

Suck it up cupcake, it's the price of admission you pay to get to play with the toys on their side of the yard! :P

:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

By using the term "stuck" sounds to me like you are already way over this.... Talk to the leasing office and see if your name can be taken off. If the place is still occupied, they might go for it. I was able to do this a long time ago when I had a "job transfer"....;)

I got out of a lease before because of a "job transfer". Didn't even request any proof. Sweet!
;)

It was a hot property anyway so the leasing office just upped the rent to the next tenant.

Some places have waiting lists for units.....

Call the office anonymously and see what their availibility looks like......

Just a thought.;)

PS - Remember - where there's a will, there's a way.:)
Always be kinder than you feel.

I'd consider that a HUGE RED FLAG of what's to come.

I dumped a dude because I ended up paying for almost everything (vacations, meals, etc.). I should've bolted the first time he hesitated grabbing the check. And he makes more money than I do. What a fucking whiner, "I have child support to pay, I have a nice car to pay for." Cry me a fucking river.

If you at odds over money NOW, it will only get worse.

PS - If you get married and file your taxes together, oh boy, wait for the power struggle/fight over who is entitled to what portion of the refund (if any). Been there, done that, burned the fucking t-shirt.

HEEY! How you DOIN?

Hey yourself! Why are you all 'how you doin' to me? I don't get this one! :P

As for the OP...your best bet now seems to be getting more blowjobs out of her. Even if that doesn't stop the money problems, at least she can't bitch about them when her mouth is full. :D:D:D

Blues,
Dave

Last week a guy at my DZ was wearing a t-shirt that said:

"If I wanted your opinion I'd take my dick outta your mouth"

:D:o:D:o:D

I'd consider that a HUGE RED FLAG of what's to come.

I dumped a dude because I ended up paying for almost everything (vacations, meals, etc.). I should've bolted the first time he hesitated grabbing the check. And he makes more money than I do. What a fucking whiner, "I have child support to pay, I have a nice car to pay for." Cry me a fucking river.

If you at odds over money NOW, it will only get worse.

PS - If you get married and file your taxes together, oh boy, wait for the power struggle/fight over who is entitled to what portion of the refund (if any). Been there, done that, burned the fucking t-shirt.

HEEY! How you DOIN?

I was hoping for a vacation somewhere warm, good food, great sex and then get dumped, i'm ok with that, cause i forgot my wallet:)
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

I was hoping for a vacation somewhere warm, good food, great sex and then get dumped, i'm ok with that, cause i forgot my wallet:)

Ahhhhh...... ANOTHER gigolo! :P

This Sugar Momma's tapped! It'll be hard enough to take MYSELF away for my winter vacation this year, let alone someone else.;)

Ahhhhh...... ANOTHER gigolo! :P

This Sugar Momma's tapped! It'll be hard enough to take MYSELF away for my winter vacation this year, let alone someone else.;)

I can wait, just give me a weeks notice, do you prefer briefs or tidy whities sugar mom?

UUUUHHHH HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOO, she is a woman, never marry her, leave now and dont look back, Are you packing yet?

Agreed! You've hit it right? Get the f*ck out now, that is your 1 warning, watch for holes in condoms next...

Remember, women like to ignore things like logic and reason. RUN FORREST RUN!!!
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

UUUUHHHH HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOO, she is a woman, never marry her, leave now and dont look back, Are you packing yet?

Agreed! You've hit it right? Get the f*ck out now, that is your 1 warning, watch for holes in condoms next...

Hmm, I wonder how much logic and reasoning is being used by all these guys who are bitching about getting taken advantage of by females? News Flash! The penis is not a good source of common sense, EVER!!

:D

Hmm, I wonder how much logic and reasoning is being used by all these guys who are bitching about getting taken advantage of by females? News Flash! The penis is not a good source of common sense, EVER!!

:D

The penis mis the giver of lifes seed, How is not all powerful?

The penis mis the giver of lifes seed, How is not all powerful?

not all that powerful when it can be replaced by a turkey baster
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

OMG! I used to buy the condoms and hide them so my ex-boyfriend couldn't trap ME with the ol' hole in the condom trick. That's just pure evil.:|

There are DUDES that will try anything to hold onto a woman too, you know. :P

I can wait, just give me a weeks notice, do you prefer briefs or tidy whities sugar mom?

LOL - American Express won't let me let YOU wait. :D

And tighty whities went out in the 80s, right? :D
It's all about the boxer briefs now!

I'll wear a G string if it gets me to Hawaii and some fine dining, Just promise to let me down easy, oh! and fast as i want to beat the traffic from the airport.

I'll wear a G string if it gets me to Hawaii and some fine dining, Just promise to let me down easy, oh! and fast as i want to beat the traffic from the airport.

Where's the puking icon? :o The G-string comments makes me think of Bolas' hairy ass from the pics Lisa took and then posted! ;)

Plus, I'm a Jamaica or Mexico girl - no desire to go to Hawaii. Sorry. Maybe someone else can foot the bill for your trip! :P

I wonder what the original poster is getting out of this thread? Sweetie, RUN. Someone who really respects you wouldn't dream of putting that kind of financial pressure on you like that.

Tell her there are plenty of jobs in Florida she can make extra cash at just by taking her clothes off. :ph34r:

fixed it, just add beer, some guy will pay. heat is irrelevant.

Lucky- first, what foolish male would want to trap himself, i feel that is an oxymoron he he he. (not a personal attack at you, just general of course)

Can't women get a shot, a pill, a ring, or a patch if they are worried about a hole puncher? guys dont have that option of self preservation!

tuna- while you're at it, would you mind paying a couple of my bills? I have an ER bill and a couple hours in the tunnel you could pay down for me, that'd be awesome. I don't have a vaj but i promise I'll appreciate it more, and you dont have to worry about fighting!:D
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

If you intend to stay with this chick - ............

Seriously, if he intended to stay with her, would he be trash talking her on the internet to strangers and referring to her as this "female" he happens to live with? :S No advice is required, nor will any real advice be listened to. He just wanted to whine and have people tell him women are evil.

Lucky- first, what foolish male would want to trap himself, i feel that is an oxymoron he he he. (not a personal attack at you, just general of course)

ummmmmm, Kevin Federline comes to mind, or the sister's BabyDaddy. I'm sure there are more..........