Nutz

Peanut Needs You!

I know there a lot of his friends on here. As you know, Peanut is in Afghanistan. He is very bored and lonely and depressed after what Lucky did. The only ones e-mailing him on a consistent basis are myself and an ex girlfriend in South Dakota. He needs to hear some support from his friends. If you know his e-mail address at America Online, send him some words of encouragement. If you do not know it shoot me a pm and I will send it to you. (There was something about putting an e-mail address in a public forum that just - bothered - me.)

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

Lets get real.!!!!!!

Peanut needs you to... opppss he begins to sing again.

SHOWWW THEM TO MEEEEEEEEE

ccome on ladies,,, I've got general order number one going over here.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Or as they say in Alabama.. "hows the I'M GAY over there?"

We have both kinds of weather.
Windy, and Dusty.

now skitty don't tease me, call me gulliable,,, but I didn't get to see nothing when I clicked

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Lets get real.!!!!!!

Peanut needs you to... opppss he begins to sing again.

SHOWWW THEM TO MEEEEEEEEE

ccome on ladies,,, I've got general order number one going over here.

WTF???? You told me you could't read these forums!!! Geez [:/]

SHOWWWW THEM TO MEEEEEEEEEE

LMAO!!!!

peanut you sawed off little runt. keep your dumbass head down and don't wear that silly ass red helmet. and if your gonna quote that song IF YOUR A BIG FAT MAN. I'M A TITTY FAN. I'D LIKE TO SEE YOURS TOOOO
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

So is he still running for Regional Director in my region of the USPA???

Hey Laura, Unfortunately life got fast for me in-between the declaration of intent and ending up here. No time to gather signatures ect ect. Therefore the only way i'm running is as a write in. Laughing, If you don't like the other fellow write me in. This way we at least got two people running.

I wont state my position on skyride, because I might get carried away and get the boot AGAIN.

3 people running;)
Good luck!B|

Matt

We talked about this the other night. I got the impression you were running for a national directors seat, if you are running for a regoinal seat then you have both of our votes. Well, as long as it is the Southern Region. :)

Hey Peanut, don't go using your ass as a rocket launcher over there, like you do at the dz. They have REAL rockets and you could really get hurt. Let me know how you are doing honey! I tried to call you when my niece came down to your place in Alabama, and couldn't get you, now I know why. The Streaker and I miss ya buddy.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]