maurice1369

SKYDIVE RADIO

I was curious if anybody knew if there will be any new episodes of Skydive Radio anytime soon. The only reason I ask is because I am currently deployed to the beatufil vistas of Afghanistan and hearing that show was the only thing helping me keep my sanity. Oh well, I know they are busy and they have other stuff going on. Just an update would be nice
EXPECT THE WORST, HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!

Sorry about the long delay between shows. The last month has been crazy busy for us and we just have not had the time to put a new show together. As soon as life slows back down to a somewhat normal pace we will get back on track with SDR. Until then, drink a beer or 6 and surf dropzone.com for your skydiving fixB|

-Dave

Skydive Radio

Dave,

If it were just that easy. Like maurice were I am(IRAQ) there are no skydiving outlets. And NO beer. could it get any worse. Well, just love the shows, you guys keep up the good work. Oh, and tell Cory, thanks for the shirts and mug. but what the hell is up with the fandango tape? lol. thanks again.

David Sawler

Thanks for the heads up. I've been clicking to update their podcast most every day since the last one aired. It would have been cool if it'd come on-line when Fornier was trying to get in the air once again. I guess, now, they can talk about how he didn't make it (once again). :P

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Sorry about the long delay between shows. The last month has been crazy busy for us and we just have not had the time to put a new show together. As soon as life slows back down to a somewhat normal pace we will get back on track with SDR. Until then, drink a beer or 6 and surf dropzone.com for your skydiving fixB|

-Dave

You guys have lives just like everyone else. I doubt you guys get any money for what you do. Do what you need to do. These guys can wait. :P
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

You all are about to get some very good news very soon.

I had to call Dave last night to explain that the 'fuck you asshole' message he got from me was actually meant for Shane...:D:D:D...new phone and I check the wrong box in the "S" directory! :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~