CSpenceFLY

Dublin '05

Watched part of the boogie video over the weekend. Where the hell is everyone?? The turnover rate in this sport sucks.

Watching the Casas land,the Otter from Spaceland with all the cool folks, the Ohio Girls. The look on everyones faces when the forth Casa landed(yeah I know they all didn't stay, still a cool picture)the car beating. I think that was the last year it was not complicated.

Post up if you were there.

BTW, Don I have your video.

I made 16 jumps at that boogie, including all the crw jumps, and took an all-deaf crw stack to about 200 feet AGL. Good times.... B|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ummm, yeah, I don't remember if I was there in '05 either! I could check my t-shirts, but somehow I ended up with all of them. :S:D So I guess I'll never know for sure. :P

I probably wasn't there, I think I was only cool enough to actually attend Dublin in '06 and '07....

But it will always be my favorite boogie, Dublin changed my life forever (in a good way)! ;):)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I was there as well... I did my first 4-way competition at Dublin 05.

Danny Page was my piece partner on some of the jumps.

In fact I have a picture of one of our 4-way jumps that day taken by dz.com's very own turtle. I know at least one of the other 4-way team members is still an active jumper in Atlanta Area (and posts under the name Duckdodger here at dz.com) in fact I believe 3 of the 4 in the picture on my wall are still jumping.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I was there as well... I did my first 4-way competition at Dublin 05.

Danny Page was my piece partner on some of the jumps.

In fact I have a picture of one of our 4-way jumps that day taken by dz.com's very own turtle. I know at least one of the other 4-way team members is still an active jumper in Atlanta Area (and posts under the name Duckdodger here at dz.com) in fact I believe 3 of the 4 in the picture on my wall are still jumping.

This Post Is Worthless Without Pictures!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'll do what I can to find a digital copy at home (I don't have a copy in the office)... if I recall correctly at least one of the pictures of our 4-way was also published in parachutist.

edited to add... at the time I only had about 50-60 jumps and we were really bad... :D

edited to add more: Ok... I was really bad... :D

I'll do what I can to find a digital copy at home (I don't have a copy in the office)... if I recall correctly at least one of the pictures of our 4-way was also published in parachutist.

edited to add... at the time I only had about 50-60 jumps and we were really bad... :D

edited to add more: Ok... I was really bad... :D

LOL

No, you weren't bad - hell we solidly took the Bronze - and for a team name like "Last Minute":D:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

No, you weren't bad - hell we solidly took the Bronze - and for a team name like "Last Minute"

Honestly we were just happy that we averaged 1 point per round... especially with that zero point round we had... :D:)

I wasn't on that 4 way team was I?

I think I only made it to 06 and 07.

no... it was Anthony Stone, Bob Seaman, Danny Page, Hambone's Girlfriend, and myself (yes I know that's five Danny only did 2 jumps) with Turtlespeed shooting video...

edited to add: the '06 team and jump video can be found on my website http://www.scottgunshell.com/Skydiving.htm

no... it was Anthony Stone, Bob Seaman, Danny Page, Hambone's Girlfriend, and myself (yes I know that's five Danny only did 2 jumps) with Turtlespeed shooting video...

Maybe I scared him.:o

Maybe I scared him.:o
naw... I'm sure it was me... I think I funneled the two of us at least twice on the same jump... I appologized for it on the ground... but he took it pretty lightly... and we both got a good laugh about it... :D

as I recall he had to leave early that day to be somewhere and was happy to get a couple of jumps with some newer jumpers... :)

.......[mouth hanging open, brow furrowed]........ok, someone remind Spence if I was there. .....There would've been a kilt....

And probably a small amount of Home Brew.

Dublin 05 was a great boogie! Thats the year I forgot my gear bag with everything I needed except my rig. Had to scrounge to borrow a helmet, alti, and I think even a pair of shoes! I remember that year being extra muddy! I also remember showing up Weds night, it was cold and rainy, and about 22 people were crammed in Lee's camper drinking. :)