FlyingJ

Motorcycles w/ no helmets

Nah...I don't give a damn about whether people wear helmets or not

It doesnt matter what you do or don't give a damn about. It is easier just to agree with everything I say, trust me. The sooner you understand that the better off you will be.

It doesnt matter what you do or don't give a damn about. It is easier just to agree with everything I say, trust me. The sooner you understand that the better off you will be.

Understood.

By the way, you did a great job in picking a username. Don't know you well yet, but I'd say it probably fits. :P;)
Killing threads since 2004.

Anybody who rides a motorcycle without a helmet is an idiot. Plain and simple.

Regardless of the level of truth in that comment. That's not what the post is about.

To try and answer the question. I think bikers without face shields just suck it up and get through it.

Myself, I like to use a helmet with a full shield.

Regardless of the level of truth in that comment. That's not what the post is about.

Yeah, you're right. I completely misunderstood the thread title. For a second there I thought it said "Motorcycles w/no helmets"

What the hell was I thinking?

By the way, you did a great job in picking a username. Don't know you well yet, but I'd say it probably fits.

Actually, the name is attributed to my extra large member. If you think it is at all a reflection of my personality or who I am in general you are gravely mistaken. I am not a douchebag.

I am actually the coolest guy on my dropzone. I know all the hot chicks would agree with that.

I think anyone should be able to ride without a helmet - provided they've filled out an organ donation card. That way the cost of the cleanup is offset by the lives you save when the inevitable occurs.

Stupid comments like that are pretty pointless, I've been riding over 25 years and it is hardly inevitable that a helmet-less rider will be in an MVA let alone die in one.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

LMAO dude you're a clown..

who are you anyway no name, empty profile, are you a jumper ??

we are about due for some Funkification:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Leave him the Funks alone!
Unless it's Walt.:P
We've been lacking in the entertainment area for awhile now.

Come on fuckers. Someone clue me in. I want to be part of the club.

Search funk

a rather interesting poster that was un-invited to the party

Damn. Now that is one fucker I want to meet. Does he have a history of putting penis' in his mouth? I'm betting he does.

Leave him the Funks alone!
Unless it's Walt.:P
We've been lacking in the entertainment area for awhile now.

Walt is .. well.. :D But a lot more mature than to hide behind a user name.

Did anyone ever find out who lizard was/is?
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Based on your argument all "adults" should be able to own a gun, drive 125 mph, and drink at the age of 18 (afterall, an 18 year old is an adult), that is not the case because the human population is inherently "stupid" and such rules have been put in place to protect the inherently "stupid" part of the population.

Food for thought: Perhaps one reason the human population is inherently "stupid" is because we have all of these laws to protect people not smart enough to protect themselves. :o

The part of the population that has common sense doesnt need to rely on these laws because they know the difference between a smart decision, and an idiotic one.

Personally, I think someone should be allowed to do most anything as long as they understand the risks and possible consequences.

Ex: The downsizing too quickly threads. Most just bash them or tell them they will die. I just want them to truly understand the risk and possible consequences. If they accept that and still want to jump a Velo at 240 jumps, have at it. If they use terms like "safe" or "mad skillz" they don't get it and should not jump it.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Personally, I think someone should be allowed to do most anything as long as they understand the risks and possible consequences.

Except that allow this to happen can a major negative impact on a lot of other people
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?