Slowfaller

The time is coming

At the end of October I'll finally be an adult and have been thinking of what to do for my 21st.

Since I'm bored and I'm sure many of you are too, post what you did on your 21st. Any crazy stories or anything will be entertaining to read I'm sure.

Chris.

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

I drank way to much and my friends did not realize how expensive it would be in the Champagne Room at the Gold Club in Atlanta. It was $350.00 for just the room and add champagne and four women and your talking quite a few jump tickets! Oh well, it was my birthday so I didn't have to pay for it.;)

I thought I was tough s%&t so I started playing games of "beer pong" (basically a modified game of ping pong that involves a lot of drinking) then went on my 21 run. We hopped from bar to bar having a drink or two at each.

It was the Jaegermeister that did me in!! That and the 24oz long islands:S From what I can remember it was pretty fun.

J
YSD#0009

There was an ice storm
----------------------------------------------------------
Vodka Slushies!!!!!!!!

That really helps now...where were you on my 21st bday damnit? Onto the important question...am i invited to your little gathering??

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Of course you are, the only problem is I don't know where the gathering is going to take place...I'm thinking downtown Chicago, I really wanna go to some Jazz/Blues clubs. Fuck dance clubs where it's loud and crowded and the music sucks!

Chris

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

i was working the night before at a help desk on campus, my shift ended at midnight. as i was closing the lab up 2 friends came and "kidnapped me" and took me to dave and busters in philly where they proceeded to get me absolutely wasted.

i worked in manifest at cross keys the next day (on my actual BDay)- the DZO had gotten a skybox that evening at the phillies game, completely stocked with beer. Besides a minor incident with throwing paper airplanes onto the field (damn monkeys!), no major problems. i faintly remember a friend making snakebites, and then there was some large scale party at a fellow jumpers house the next evening. 3 days and nights of drunken debauchery. ;)

I spent it in the local gay bar getting very, very drunk. It was a cool bar -- very underground. The kind of place you pointed at as you drove past it when you were in high school and said as if you were imparting a high-level secret, "I hear that place is a gay bar."

I've always had a lot of gay friends. That's why I don't understand why WildBlue and I don't get along better.
Skydiving is for cool people only

Went downtown
Got a Steam & Cream
Got laid by my favorite girl, Suzy
Went bar-hopping in Cholon
Dropped off a carton of cigarettes to our local "cowboys"
Got laid by my Chinese housekeeper
Back to bar-hopping in Saigon
Ate dinner
Visited my favorite den of iniquity
Babysat two "newbies" who couldn't keep up
Slept two hours
Went back to work

...the ususal. No big deal
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239