MikeForsythe

NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

What is sad is that there are actually women out there like that... Thank God I am not one of them.... I couldn't even live with myself if I was that much of a high maintenance bitch....:P

Wait....there are women out there that aren't like this?!?!

Yeppers! Low maintenance is the way to go....
All of my female friends are like that too... I can't stand being around whiney ass high maintenance women. Life is so much more fun when you just go with it....;)

What is sad is that there are actually women out there like that... Thank God I am not one of them.... I couldn't even live with myself if I was that much of a high maintenance bitch....:P

Wait....there are women out there that aren't like this?!?!

Yeppers! Low maintenance is the way to go....
All of my female friends are like that too... I can't stand being around whiney ass high maintenance women. Life is so much more fun when you just go with it....;)

I don't necessarily think those words are indicative of a high maintenance woman.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

F rustrated
I nsecure
N eurotic
E motional

that is the true meaning of FINE. :-)
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

baaaaahahahahahahahaha, too funny. some truth to it, but not a whole lot. refer to the portion from Dane Cook's Vicious Circle HBO special when be begins talking about why women win 99.9% of all fights. HILARIOUS! guaranteed side-splitter.

check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z468B8vV6XU
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

baaaaahahahahahahahaha, too funny. some truth to it, but not a whole lot. refer to the portion from Dane Cook's Vicious Circle HBO special when be begins talking about why women win 99.9% of all fights. HILARIOUS! guaranteed side-splitter.

check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z468B8vV6XU

The folks here are inherently lazy. Please make clicky in the future.

;);)
'Shell

F rustrated
I nsecure
N eurotic
E motional

that is the true meaning of FINE. :-)

I try not to use that term, it always gets me into trouble:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

(1) Not
(2) tonight
(3) honey
(4) I
(5) have
(6) a
(7) really
(8) bad
(9) headache.

that's funny doc usually hear's "I am not done with you yet." :D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!