skymama

Is this too redneck?

I just had Cheetos with my $6/bottle wine. Have I reached an all new low? What are the standards for this kind of thing? :ph34r:

If it makes any difference, they were the fat Cheetos, not the skinny crunchy ones. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If it makes any difference, they were the fat Cheetos, not the skinny crunchy ones

It does, and in that case, it is definitely redneck. :D

Seriously.

I like me a $10 bottle of Mondavi pinot noir with pistachios--shelled. Whatup?
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Just put the cheetos in the wine, grab a spoon and chow down on spongy cheesy winey goodness.

That's not redneck; that's digusting.

Redneck would be letting your Frosted Flakes soak too long in your whole milk and slurping the sugary, soggy, grossness.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Just put the cheetos in the wine, grab a spoon and chow down on spongy cheesy winey goodness.

Redneck would be letting your Frosted Flakes soak too long in your whole milk and slurping the sugary, soggy, grossness.

I love beer on Frosted Flakes. Something about the combo with the sugar. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I love beer on Frosted Flakes. Something about the combo with the sugar. :)

the more I learn about you the more i think you're a sick sick puppy. :D
www.FourWheelerHB.com

You messed up. Cheetos should be served ONLY with ice cold beer. Here's how you do it.

First drink a whole lot of iced cold beer. maybe 4 12oz cans. Think of something lovely to set out in a tray, say, some cheese and biscuits. Then get ONE more beer and really think about cutting cheese and getting good biscuits from D'ags...its really TOO late now, you just need cheezy goodness.

Go to 7-11 and grab two bags of cheetos (one for while you're drinking the beer and the other for the wine). Oh, and get some Wine from the 7-11. Thats will reinforce your redneck status.

Go home and look at your cheese/beer/whine items. I really suggest if you want Cheetos, BEER is the proper beverage . Wine would only make your lips a nasty persimmon color you can't wash off. (NOT unless you use a chapstick BEFORE you eat said cheetos).

Bon appetite!!!!~~April
(and no, I'm NOT kidding! we can continue this conversation under the headline: Halloween Candy, When is it YOURS)

Believe me, I have strict guidelines on THAT!
;) Lisa H, I didn't find it funny that some of your confetti looked a lot like icecream sprinkles. See you in court, Honey! ~~April :P

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!