dynamicedge

I f%@king hate my girlfriend's best friend...

Dear Divot,
I have an itch between my shoulder blades. And my mother in law is a bitch. Please help!
Signed,
Itchy and bitchy in Cleveland

Dear Itchy and Bitchy,

Everyone knows that snuggling with a cute puppy cures all ills. You have a cute puppy so you don't need me.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

well, have you learned your lesson NOW!? :P:D

Believe me...I learned my lesson right off the bat when I dawned on me that she was serious about the consequences of violating Rule #1.
[:/]
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

So I recently started dating this girl and I can't fucking stand her best friend!

Ain't it weird how often a good one always hangs out with a bozo one?

I think it has to do with self-esteem...on BOTH their parts. The bozo makes the other one look good and the bozo gets to live vicariously through the other....leftovers and all that.

Of course now, what you DON'T want to do is test your relationship with her by setting her up to have to choose between you and the bozo.

Yes, yes, You're gonna lose that girl.
You're gonna lose that girl.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

So I recently started dating this girl and I can't fucking stand her best friend!

I think it has to do with self-esteem...on BOTH their parts. The bozo makes the other one look good and the bozo gets to live vicariously through the other....leftovers and all that.

THAT explains the friend request I received from you yesterday! :D:P:D
www.FourWheelerHB.com

You are absolutely correct.

I can't stand my husband's best friend. I think that this person is the most useless thing to land on the face of the Earth and, if I could find the edge of the Earth I would happily push said best friend right off it.

Oh yeah, and his best friend is a woman.

My husband knows - beyond any doubt - how I feel about her. The strange thing is that she can't get it through her head that I am not her best friend as well. I deal with it. I deal with her. I'm friendly enough to her when I have to be around her and when she pisses me off, I let her know.

I would recommend that, after an evening when you have all been out together and things are going VERY well with you and your girlfriend you make a joke about something that happened that night and follow it with "Holy crap your friend is annoying sometimes!"*

See how she takes it. She may agree with you - you never know.

*That statement, right there, verbatim can be back-pedaled out of. If you decide to wing it or paraphrase it, you're on your own. I take no responsibility for the fall-out. Also, if you are miserably bad at back-pedaling, don't try it.
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

I can't stand just talking with my wife's best friend. She's a good friend to my wife. They've known each other for 20 years and have been roommates in the past. But to sit in a room with her and just listen to her talk, makes me want to crawl up the wall. There's really nothing else bad about her.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

But to sit in a room with her and just listen to her talk, makes me want to crawl up the wall.

???:D

lol I was thinking DAAAMMNNN! IF Billy can hear her she MUST BE annoying.

She's FUCKING DEAF! Just like me and my wife! So when I say "listening" it could either be voiced or signed.

bastards.... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Wouldn't agree to a 3-way, eh?? :D

Very good.

When I was much much younger, one of my first girlfriends had a friend that really irked me.

Then we had sex and everything was fine.

She was pretty darn gorgeous though, so maybe not the same solution for you.

You could always have sex with her and pretend she is your girlfriend.

Now what kind of twisted shit is that? Pretending the person you are having sex with (with whom you should not be fucking) is the person you should be fucking?
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

I think we both realized what you meant. Well....at least I did. But it was still funny. :D

I know... :D She really IS annoying though. Not a bad looker, but when her mouth opens and her hands fly (she talks and signs), I just want to leave. Now if I wasn't married or attached to anybody, she'd be a good fuckbuddy, just as long as she shuts the fuck up. :D

She's FUCKING DEAF!

In all fairness you neglected to mention that in your origional post. BTW, how do you "sign yell" at people? Im sure there must be a way to convey how you feel to those that piss you off mid conversation.:)

Oh sure, we just exaggerate our signs a lot more and sign faster, and put more emotion in our faces.

I'll tell you, I was in culture shock when I met my wife's family, all of whom are deaf. When they argue, they go all out, signing like a full frontal assault, screaming in those voices that just don't quite sound right, and stomping or slamming doors... I have seen my brother in law flip the finger right in his parents faces before. :o:DIn my family, we were reserved. The word of my dad was the law in the house, no ifs, buts or ands... If we so much as raised our voices or sassed him back, we got an ass whupping. :P But man, it's so much more fun just sitting back and watching my in-laws go at each other. :D:D:D

She's FUCKING DEAF! Just like me and my wife! So when I say "listening" it could either be voiced or signed.

My best friend from middle school/junior high has deaf parents. I remember her dad going off about one of her mom's friends. Him yelling (signing with GREAT BIG GESTURES, for everyone else's information) at her mom "I swear to Christ one day I'm going to chew that woman's fingers off."
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

Now if I wasn't married or attached to anybody, she'd be a good fuckbuddy, just as long as she shuts the fuck up.

:D:D:D:D But isnt that the way it usually works?

There is a chick that works here in the same building as me and she constantly has an elitist attitude (you know the opinionated bitch that nobody wants to talk to). Not only that but she's pretty much a fatass, and very sensitive about her weight. Anyway, she cought me on a "bad day" (I was pissed because I had to work late and couldnt go jump) and had the nerve to tell me how much of an anit-social prick I was because all I cared about is skydiving. Then I came up with something clever. I told her to go eat another doughnut and leave me the fuck alone (you have to be carefull to to call someone "fat" or you can get into big trouble). I havent had a problem with this person since.:)
Muff #5048

She's FUCKING DEAF!

In all fairness you neglected to mention that in your origional post. BTW, how do you "sign yell" at people? Im sure there must be a way to convey how you feel to those that piss you off mid conversation.:)

Oh sure, we just exaggerate our signs a lot more and sign faster, and put more emotion in our faces.

I'll tell you, I was in culture shock when I met my wife's family, all of whom are deaf. When they argue, they go all out, signing like a full frontal assault, screaming in those voices that just don't quite sound right, and stomping or slamming doors... I have seen my brother in law flip the finger right in his parents faces before. :o:DIn my family, we were reserved. The word of my dad was the law in the house, no ifs, buts or ands... If we so much as raised our voices or sassed him back, we got an ass whupping. :P But man, it's so much more fun just sitting back and watching my in-laws go at each other. :D:D:D

See I would have thought you just say "fuck it" and just kick 'em in the nuts or twat (whichever applies).:D:D:D
Muff #5048

***Then I came up with something clever. I told her to go eat another doughnut and leave me the fuck alone (you have to be carefull to to call someone "fat" or you can get into big trouble). I havent had a problem with this person since.:)

Awesome! :D:D:D

If we ever meet, I'll buy you a :D:)

Now if I wasn't married or attached to anybody, she'd be a good fuckbuddy, just as long as she shuts the fuck up.

:D:D:D:D But isnt that the way it usually works?

There is a chick that works here in the same building as me and she constantly has an elitist attitude (you know the opinionated bitch that nobody wants to talk to). Not only that but she's pretty much a fatass, and very sensitive about her weight. Anyway, she cought me on a "bad day" (I was pissed because I had to work late and couldnt go jump) and had the nerve to tell me how much of an anit-social prick I was because all I cared about is skydiving. Then I came up with something clever. I told her to go eat another doughnut and leave me the fuck alone (you have to be carefull to to call someone "fat" or you can get into big trouble). I havent had a problem with this person since.:)

Dude! She was telling you she wanted to blow you. Seriously. Some guys are so clueless.
www.FourWheelerHB.com