Txflier

(better photos) Vote on your favorite!

Needs more Infinity.

I was waiting for something like that. if you send me an extra couple grand I'll pay you back when I get my student loan money next year. Just give me your name address and birthdate along with social security number so I can verify who you say you are... ;)
I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

I dig it. Are you getting the wings vision? I just got a vision and it's pretty comfy with the articulation and back/leg foam padding on it. Personally, I would go with a hacky or a pud for your handle, and maybe loose the white unless you're OK with having a rig that is going to look dirty (even if you have pristine landings... just traveling with it will make it look dingy.) I went with silver/blue/charcoal on mine. The silver is pretty light, but not as light as the white.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

I dig it. Are you getting the wings vision? I just got a vision and it's pretty comfy with the articulation and back/leg foam padding on it. Personally, I would go with a hacky or a pud for your handle, and maybe loose the white unless you're OK with having a rig that is going to look dirty (even if you have pristine landings... just traveling with it will make it look dingy.) I went with silver/blue/charcoal on mine. The silver is pretty light, but not as light as the white.

I'm probably going to just get the regular wings and put the extra money towards some options (collapsible pilot chute with PUD) I just didn't get that far on the design. But yeah that regular handle will be gone. Well it seems I keep hearing the same thing about the white I'll have to rethink that.

I'm still playing around with the colors but I think it is boiling down to something similar to these. What's your favorite?

Are you trying to buy a rig that everyone else will like, or are you trying to buy a rig that you will like?

Quit worrying about what everyone else thinks. It's your rig. Get what you want.

I'm still playing around with the colors but I think it is boiling down to something similar to these. What's your favorite?

Are you trying to buy a rig that everyone else will like, or are you trying to buy a rig that you will like?

Quit worrying about what everyone else thinks. It's your rig. Get what you want.

I'm not worried about it just getting opinions. I was worried about the white getting gruby and it appears from alot of peoples input I was right to be worried bout it. B|

WHY ARE YOU BUYING NEW??

If you don't have money like you mentioned in a earlier post, Why would you buy new??

And to be honest I don't like that many colors, they're all too "busy"

I'm actually getting a really good deal from Rigs and Things. and I'm tired of trying to find a good deal on something that will fit me right I have been looking a while. Either the canopy size I need doesn't fit the container etc... Hey and everybody has different taste. :)