npgraphicdesign

Have you ever met that one perfect person...

...that you clicked with on every level, and for some reason weren't able to be with them due to various issues, whether it's long distance, family issues, etc?

Fast forward 8 years. Both those people still haven't found anyone they clicked with that well, and all of a sudden long distance & family might not be an issue anymore. Would you propose to them, knowing they feel the same way, and knowing they'd say yes 100%?

You said 8 years have past. That is a long time and even if the two think they feel the same about one another. They should take time to make sure and not rush into anything.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

...that you clicked with on every level, and for some reason weren't able to be with them due to various issues, whether it's long distance, family issues, etc?

Fast forward 8 years. Both those people still haven't found anyone they clicked with that well, and all of a sudden long distance & family might not be an issue anymore. Would you propose to them, knowing they feel the same way, and knowing they'd say yes 100%?

Yes, my Mother ... what a saint ! I wish I could be like her ! After all these years, she still smiles when I call her ....

P.S. Southerners ... don't even go there !
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Yes.

There's no rush then, is there?

Happy for you. :)
Johan.
I am. I think.

I would say that "the one that got away" is almost universal. If it hasn't happened to a person yet, then they just haven't lived long enough.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Get on your knee already.. sheesh. ;):)

Jan 7th...right in the airport. ;)

Whoohoo!! How exciting!! :)
Congratulations!

Are you sure you're ready for this? I mean..it's a big step...

:P

(that went right over your head :ph34r::D)

:D:D

You ass. :P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

No... but good luck, personally clicking on every level is never known until the relationship, the living together, the marriage...and the clicking is never on all levels (no two people are ever meant to be enough to not have differences) once they start being who they really are and not what they portray. No ones perfect, maybe shes perfect for you though so best of luck.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I would say that "the one that got away" is almost universal. If it hasn't happened to a person yet, then they just haven't lived long enough.

Geez you post some crap sometimes Paul:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You should buy a dog and take it for walks in public places.

- The dog will provide company when home.
- In a public place, women will stop to pet the dog and will talk to you.

Not if it's a big mean looking one.
Get one that looks like it's a fashion accessory then not only will the girls stop and talk so will some of the boys, Keep your options open;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I would say walk away much like you did 8 years ago, if it did not work then it will never work now, those issues you speak of and the resentment etc will only be a cancer in any future relationship. Be thankful for the time that person spent in your life and the lessons you were taught by loving them.

There is no "perfect person" only a person perfect for that time in your life.

I've been there and have the scars to prove it ... walk away, it hurts only so often but not enough to stop you from being happy.

Besides if you need to ask here, you already know the answer.

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.