Gato

Paris Hilton Talking Skydiving on Craig Ferguson!

I'm watching right now - Craig asked her about things she's afraid of, and she said she skydives, and she's been doing it (Tandems) since last year on her birthday.

So who keeps on taking up the princess and not telling us all? ;)

That's hot.
T.I.N.S.

That's hot.

I'd rather dangle my nuts over a gas powered meat grinder.:|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

A tandem harness cutaway system never sounded so tempting.

:D:D:D:D
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

I'd rather dangle my nuts over a gas powered meat grinder.

Ouch.

You probably wouldn't have to nail her just because you were her Tandem Instructor - but the S&TA might. :P

Yeah, puts that "5th point of attachment" joke in a whole new light, doesn't it?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

That's hot.

I dunno... standing on your front porch and fucking north seems much less painful. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Man, I bet she could track like nobody's business!

Would that be a result of her skinny-ass frame, or because of labial drag? ;)

:D:D:D

wing suit? I don't need no stinkin' wingsuit!! :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That has to be the funniest two lines that I've read in a year.
:D:D

However, you do realize that you are talking about my future ex-wife?
:)

Flying Fish:)

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I'm watching right now - Craig asked her about things she's afraid of, and she said she skydives, and she's been doing it (Tandems) since last year on her birthday.

That's hot.

She had the "Simple Life" tv show where she would travel around and work/live different places.

In all the shows, normal people were treating her well and, in return, she would stab them in the back in some fashion.

People want to get their 15 seconds of fame, but if a skydiver is involved, she will make them look like idiots.

Responsible tv shows won't give you that much time on camera, maybe just a few moments, but they don't need the bad press that comes with being dishonest.

Do you think she's doing these tandems for fun or do you think they will show up on some TV show or another? I've never watched her shows, so I don't know about her tendency to back stab people. I certainly wouldn't want to "do" her, but I certainly would be glad to take all 100# of her on a tandem . . . as long as I got paid. :):D

Do you think she's doing these tandems for fun or do you think they will show up on some TV show or another? I've never watched her shows, so I don't know about her tendency to back stab people. I certainly wouldn't want to "do" her, but I certainly would be glad to take all 100# of her on a tandem . . . as long as I got paid. :):D

She may be doing it for the fun, or just the fashion.

Late night tv is always exposure for a new project.
Being able to get on tv and say she was cool.

If she was doing it for a show, people would know.
I am sure there would have to be some photo releases, etc signed by the dz. Stopping the lawsuits in advance.

I watched two of her shows. She had the faux-smile going on.
When the people weren't around, she talked about them as ignorant rubes. She made fun of people who treated her well.
Oddly, she doesn't have one-tenth of the character or abilities of the people she makes fun of.

Her main attraction is the lifestyle. She doesn't work, yet is rich. She has spoiled, petulant demeanor of a 14yo with no boundaries.

I met a bunch of the MTV "people" once. They acted the same way. The film crew wouldn't talk to them unless they had to.
"Hey baby! Sit on my lap and I'll put you in the next episode."

Being famous, for doing relatively nothing, must make you a nitwit, but they don't need to be buttheads.

That's hot.

I dunno... standing on your front porch and fucking north seems much less painful. :D

I'm sure north would give you something more than just a cold on this one...

I've always liked the term throwin' a hot dog down a hallway.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Do you think she's doing these tandems for fun or do you think they will show up on some TV show or another?

I doubt if it's going to be on a show - the reason she was talking about it was because she'd already told Craig Ferguson that she was scared of tattoos and the paparazzi. When he said something to her about it, that was when she piped-up with the statement that she skydives.

I think she does it purely for the rush - her words. Like most tandem passengers, she's a passenger and not a student.

It would be interesting to see how she might change if she actually put in the work to get a license - if she suddenly became safety-conscious, generous, thoughtful, and displayed the ability to think more than 2 minutes into the future.

She wouldn't really have to change morally to fit in with this crowd, would she? :o
T.I.N.S.

It would be interesting to see how she might change if she actually put in the work to get a license - if she suddenly became safety-conscious, generous, thoughtful, and displayed the ability to think more than 2 minutes into the future.

:o

Wouldn't that be a sure sign of the coming apocolypse?:D
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo