mitsuman

Got my AAAAA..pics

Lisa thank you for the other thread! Love you!

I wanted to start this thread so I could share some pictures and what not.

Saturday was fun. Kinda slow day at the DZ so not too many people to hear my name over the intercom B| haha but it was fun nonetheless.

Dan did my check dive. it was nice having someone else in the air with me for a change haha. Solosss are borringgg.

Much thanks to Mark, Arron, Yong, Dan, Lob, Chad, Lisa, Kristina, Ceasar, Carl, and everyone else at Skydive Elsinore who helped me along my way. I forgot a few names...sorryy.

i hope to become closer and closer friends with the friends I have already made, and hope to continue to enjoy skydiving for many years to come with everyone. Big ups to my home DZ!!

With that said, who wants to jump with me on my first jump as a licensed skydiver?!

i want to get a few jumps in Saturday so if anyone wants to plan something out let me know. I need some people to continue to learn from!

Here are some pictures from Saturday.

i found Mark and Dan so I took a picture with them.

Much support from my family and friend Kristina. Thanks mom for the cake!

Haha and a gift my mom bought me. It's a skydiving monkey!! and good thing i took that packing class!!
Hi, my names Jon, and I love to skydive.

Making sure I route that chest strap properly! and getting a gear check! Don't forget!

And finally a picture with my A stamp :)

EDIT:

oops forgo picture of me and my friend Kristina....

EDIT2: haha oh and the cake!!!

The jump pictures are at home! I forgot them...i will try to get them p asap! along with the video. But i must say having the camera there does indeed mess you up. i was all over the place!

Its ok i forgive you! But i better see you saturday!

Lisa thank you for the other thread! Love you!

I wanted to start this thread so I could share some pictures and what not.

Saturday was fun. Kinda slow day at the DZ so not too many people to hear my name over the intercom B| haha but it was fun nonetheless.

Dan did my check dive. it was nice having someone else in the air with me for a change haha. Solosss are borringgg.

Much thanks to Mark, Arron, Yong, Dan, Lob, Chad, Lisa, Kristina, Ceasar, Carl, and everyone else at Skydive Elsinore who helped me along my way. I forgot a few names...sorryy.

i hope to become closer and closer friends with the friends I have already made, and hope to continue to enjoy skydiving for many years to come with everyone. Big ups to my home DZ!!

With that said, who wants to jump with me on my first jump as a licensed skydiver?!

i want to get a few jumps in Saturday so if anyone wants to plan something out let me know. I need some people to continue to learn from!

Here are some pictures from Saturday.

i found Mark and Dan so I took a picture with them.

Much support from my family and friend Kristina. Thanks mom for the cake!

Haha and a gift my mom bought me. It's a skydiving monkey!! and good thing i took that packing class!!

That's really cool, congrats and looking forward to seeing the video ;)

someday I'll do a Retarded jump with ya since I'm still new and learning ... we'll have a blast!!
;)

ok so hows this sat? haha

Congrats! Cool

Now go have a ton of fun!

Hope to see ya at a Boogie sometime. Smile

i will be there!

That's really cool, congrats and looking forward to seeing the video Wink

Thanks. video didn't turn out that good...:( kinda disappointed.

congrats again. doc and I had a blast meeting you down there....next time we will get to jump together and I am sure that we will find lots of trouble to get into:D:D:D:D

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Congrats. Say hi to Dan for me. He used to jump at Skydive Carolina, came back to visit a couple months ago.

i will let him know.

Who is that in the family # 1 pic?

Thats my grandpa/mom/and my dog. family2 is me and my grandma

congrats again. doc and I had a blast meeting you down there....next time we will get to jump together and I am sure that we will find lots of trouble to get into:D:D:D:D

Thanks again! i had fun too. Let me know when your down!

Yay for Jonathan... moving on up!

And so nice to give me a thank you :P

haha yes... then moving on down!....very rapidly ;)

Well, you sit there bored all day. He should. :D

lol she kept me sane, pretty much the only other person out of the DZ that i talked skydiving with.

saturday she starts her AFF!!!!!!