Jumpervint

17" in 24 hours

Sweet jesus! In my part of Texas there would be a run of Wal-Mart for batteries, water, canned food, etc. Then the entire city would be shut down for at least a week!

Good luck to all of yall up there!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

we could use snorkels and play marko polo
;)

That would ROCK!!!

g

I don't know if I would ever be able to find you or danger.:D:D:D

it is quite funny to see the dogs go out....the snow is taller than they are - we have had to shovel a little walk way for them.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Sweet jesus! In my part of Texas there would be a run of Wal-Mart for batteries, water, canned food, etc. Then the entire city would be shut down for at least a week!

Good luck to all of yall up there!

on the news last night all of the roads in spokane were considered "closed" --- except for 4 that were running north and south....a 10 minute drive took over an hour.:S:S:S:S
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

;)

That would ROCK!!!

g

well you just gotta come up here to washington and play with us then!!!!

I was drooling all over my keyboard the other day.... found 29 acres in Enumclaw for sale under 300k.

Keep crossing those fingers and toes for me!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Love the puppy!

LOL Steve and I were watching a video of a dog playing in the snow... freakin hysterical... I'll have to see if he can post the link to it!

xoxo
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

;)

That would ROCK!!!

g

well you just gotta come up here to washington and play with us then!!!!

I was drolling all over my keyboard the other day.... found 29 acres in Enumclaw for sale under 300k.

Keep crossing those fingers and toes for me!

g

:o:o whhoooa guppie and Roo in the same town!!! sweet!! sooo much trouble to find and make!!!;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Enumclaw is less than three hours from West Plains and Ritzville - all
I-90 freeway.

You could jump with us!

When there isn't snow, of course....

(Bring Roo.)

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

Enumclaw is less than three hours from West Plains and Ritzville - all
I-90 freeway.

You could jump with us!

When there isn't snow, of course....

(Bring Roo.)

Vint

well....we are having a memorial weekend invasion...and now you both have enough notice to keep an eye on coming to play with us.:):):)
DPH # 2

Was it this one? I was thinking of everyone in Spokane when I saw this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCa72UEYv5E&eurl=http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home&feature=player_embedded
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

YES, that's it!!! Oh my god I laughed so hard... That dog was having such a blast! I loved it when he would tunnel.. :ph34r:

g

OMG, is she okay?

I am thinking that right now you aren't missing washington too much:D:D:D
DPH # 2

Good grief!! You gonna be able to get to the airport to go to Florida?

I was just looking at the extended forecast ---- looks like snow everyday until we leave....would be ok if I actually liked the white stuff or was a skier.:S:S:S:S:S

For you I would come out of retirement and teach you how to snowboard or ski the right way...;)
The bar opens 10am and the first lesson is the bar stool ski dance.....:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I am thinking that right now you aren't missing washington too much:D:D:D

Not so much. Though I did finally turn the heat on in my apartment today. It hasn't exactly been warm here lately. But not cold enough to snow.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I was just looking at the extended forecast ---- looks like snow everyday until we leave....would be ok if I actually liked the white stuff or was a skier.:S:S:S:S:S

For you I would come out of retirement and teach you how to snowboard or ski the right way...;)

i am a very proficient lodge bunny:):):):)
DPH # 2

What is this lodge bunny thing you speak of? :P

When in the bar you have to get a cup of just ice sit at a table facing the bar stools and wait for that one person to show butt crack. Then the drinking game starts. Every time you miss you have to take drink a shot. The first one to get a piece of ice to go in the persons butt crack gets to drink free all day... :D
that is the bar stool ski dance...:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

When in the bar you have to get a cup of just ice sit at a table facing the bar stools and wait for that one person to show butt crack. Then the drinking game starts. Every time you miss you have to take drink a shot. The first one to get a piece of ice to go in the persons butt crack gets to drink free all day... :D

sweet and innocent my ass!:D:D:D
DPH # 2

Whut?:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

:D:D:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2

:D:D:D:D:D:D

ask lisah ...

she will tell you i am sweet and innocent...:)

you will find out for yourself shortly...
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

so you keep saying...but I have a feeling their is someone trying to break out from the inside.:P:P:P

DPH # 2

I think I will pass on smoking or BBQ anything for a few days.. remember now.. this is WESTERN Washington:S

yowza....i bet the roads were closed for you as well!
DPH # 2