Jumpervint

17" in 24 hours

I fired up BIG RED and headed for work this morning. I got about half way there and the road was blocked. Some idiot from some warm third world shithole with no snow tires had spun out on the hill with his big full sized van.. another moron with summer tires coming down the hill from the other direction could not stop and T-boned the first moron. Other cars had come along and plowed into those.. fun fun fun... wish I had my camera.. I turned around tried another road... it was blocked.. I said screw it and came home. I spent the day working on putting down some tile in the constuction project I call home.:ph34r:

I fired up BIG RED and headed for work this morning. I got about half way there and the road was blocked. Some idiot from some warm third world shithole with no snow tires had spun out on the hill with his big full sized van.. another moron with summer tires coming down the hill from the other direction could not stop and T-boned the first moron. Other cars had come along and plowed into those.. fun fun fun... wish I had my camera.. I turned around tried another road... it was blocked.. I said screw it and came home. I spent the day working on putting down some tile in the constuction project I call home.:ph34r:

ER called and cancelled my shift. doc still had to go in but I wasn't heart broken at all to get to stay home. --- off now until christmas eve.:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

At last, it's stopped. I noticed about 4:15 the snow had finally stopped, so that makes it about 33 hours of continuous snowfall. I measured it at 30' at my house. The official weather site at GEG says 10am yesterday to 10am today 19.4" and just under 30" total. Now comes near 0 degree temps, wind, and another round of snow on Sunday.

Work is canceled for tomorrow. Looks like I've officially worked my last day of 2008.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

At last, it's stopped. I noticed about 4:15 the snow had finally stopped, so that makes it about 33 hours of continuous snowfall. I measured it at 30' at my house. The official weather site at GEG says 10am yesterday to 10am today 19.4" and just under 30" total. Now comes near 0 degree temps, wind, and another round of snow on Sunday.

Work is canceled for tomorrow. Looks like I've officially worked my last day of 2008.

Vint

I heard it was suppose to start snowing again tomorrow.....who knows! they cancelled my shift today so i am off until christmas eve.:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Christmas eve? Oh, yeah.. it's supposed to snow then, too.

V

BTW - Lydia's coming home on Saturday and while she's here she wants to see a Chiefs game. Looks like the only one on the schedule is Saturday the 27th. That sound right?
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

Christmas eve? Oh, yeah.. it's supposed to snow then, too.

V

BTW - Lydia's coming home on Saturday and while she's here she wants to see a Chiefs game. Looks like the only one on the schedule is Saturday the 27th. That sound right?

yep....call doc we may have extra tickets..I think we are going to that game too....although we both work on sat and sunday
DPH # 2

Yep - we have 2 extra tickets for the 27th, and some old unused ones you can turn in for an extra if needed. Call me tomorrow, you flat packer fucker.:P

Doc

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"