Superman32

What to do in Chicago

So I'm here in this frozen land for the next 6 weeks.
Just found out my rotation is very laid back, so I should definitely have some to go out and get to know the city.

Any suggestions?

If anybody would like to go out and hang out. Let me know

BTW, I'm just north of the loop on Division/Lasalle
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

Just give her a call, she'll run over for dinner:D

Just beware though, some fuckery with her is liable to get your ass in jail at some point. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Awsome Jazz and blues clubs. Top of the Hancock building, Ed Dabevicks is fun, Mortons steak house, ESPN Zone, And of course Sunny. Dont fuck around with Skittles, he has a tendancy to get naked and jump off fixed objects
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

Awsome Jazz and blues clubs. Top of the Hancock building, Ed Dabevicks is fun, Mortons steak house, ESPN Zone, And of course Sunny. Dont fuck around with Skittles, he has a tendancy to get naked and jump off fixed objects

You'll be sorry you weren't nicer to me once I'm the world's premiere naked BASE jumper. :D

clark and belmont up to clark and addison have great bars clubs restaurants. cubby bear lounge, club metro, wild hare reggae club.

lincoln fullerton and halsted...same story...blues etc, kingston mines are two of the oldest blues club....further up lincoln near addison is the abbey pub irish music.

if you can find playa azul, costa azul restaurants you´ll eat great mexican seafood.

bahai temple up in wilmette is awesome at nite lit up, and you can go inside too.

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton