normiss

Caylee has been found!

I'm running the latest version of Firefox and have all the typical/popular plug ins.

So they found a body, not the child, but a body?

I leave HLN on quite a bit when I'm around TVs since they have less talking heads then the rest of the cable news networks, but they (especially that horribly annoying person Nancy Grace) have been keeping us up to date on every minor detail of that child. Someone took a cell phone picture of another child in some mall that looked kind of like that missing toddler a few days ago.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

(especially that horribly annoying person Nancy Grace)

I can't stand that woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWPY7b35vF4

I know it's been editted to look this way but it's still funny :P

OK, sorry for hijacking the topic, i culdnt help it. As you were.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

FBI and the Orange County Sheriff's office are reporting they "have her".

www.local6.com
www.wftv.com
www.wesh.com

doesn't appear to have gone national yet.
They're reporting they are also having "counselors" meet with Casey in jail. Must be real hard on her.

**I can't even get their damn names straight!**

In Reply To

wonder if the death penalty gets put "back on the table"...Unimpressed

If it is Caylee, and they have any shred of evidence to tie Casey to it, I would bet on it!

Wonder if dateline NBC is scrambling like hell right now Sly

I hope she tells what happened to that poor little girl. I have to admit, I have following this almost everyday since July.

I think there is a lot more to this then what meets the eye. The whole thing is just bizzare (sp)

I have two theories,

She was a call girl and went out of town for that month and left her with someone that she shouldnt have, when she same back, Caylee was dead in that trunk.

OR...she was was a call girl and had to stash Caylee for the night and fucked it up with the chloroform and that was that.

Either way she messed up big time.

If (and probably not) my 1st theory is right then I feel halfway bad for her, but she should do jail time for neglect and endangerment. This theory may also explain why she did want to help find her. Maybe she was afraid of someone else getting hurt if the truth got out. Might explain why she lied about where she worked to everyone.

If the 2nd one is right (and probably not) she should get the death penalty.
Dom

In Reply To

wonder if the death penalty gets put "back on the table"...Unimpressed

If it is Caylee, and they have any shred of evidence to tie Casey to it, I would bet on it!

Wonder if dateline NBC is scrambling like hell right now Sly

I hope she tells what happened to that poor little girl. I have to admit, I have following this almost everyday since July.

I think there is a lot more to this then what meets the eye. The whole thing is just bizzare (sp)

I have two theories,

She was a call girl and went out of town for that month and left her with someone that she shouldnt have, when she same back, Caylee was dead in that trunk.

OR...she was was a call girl and had to stash Caylee for the night and fucked it up with the chloroform and that was that.

Either way she messed up big time.

If (and probably not) my 1st theory is right then I feel halfway bad for her, but she should do jail time for neglect and endangerment. This theory may also explain why she did want to help find her. Maybe she was afraid of someone else getting hurt if the truth got out. Might explain why she lied about where she worked to everyone.

If the 2nd one is right (and probably not) she should get the death penalty.

That is what I have thought all along. The Anthony's live in the same city as my boyfriend and the chaos that this has created is unbelieveable. As a mom, I would look and help officials look to the ends of the earth and back and tell them absolutely everything I knew to find my kids. I damn sure wouldn't have been out partying while my daughter was "missing". Casey killed her daughter (accident or not) and for that she deserves the death penalty...>:(

***UPDATE***
http://www.theledger.com/article/20081212/NEWS/812120285/1410?Title=Child_s_Skull_Linked_to_Caylee_Anthony_s_Home__Authorities_Say

ORLANDO | Authorities say evidence found on a child’s skull was linked to the Central Florida home of a missing 3-year-old girl.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said today on NBC’s “Today Show” that the medical examiner found clues from remains discovered near 3-year-old Caylee Anthony’s home that in the sheriff’s words were “linked” to the house. A search warrant was executed early Friday morning.

Beary did not give further details, but investigators were seen taking several garbage bags from the home.

Beary said he believes the remains are those of Caylee, but he will wait for DNA analysis to be absolutely sure.

The girl has been missing for six months. Her mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, is being held on first-degree murder and other charges.

Prosecutors working to convict Casey Anthony in the death of her missing daughter are waiting to find out if they have the crucial evidence they need: a body.

A utility worker discovered a child’s skull Thursday less than a half-mile from 3-year-old Caylee Anthony’s home in some woods that, until recently, had been flooded.

The remains could solve a 6-month-old mystery of where the girl went, legal experts said.

Casey Anthony, was indicted in October on first-degree murder and other charges, even though the toddler’s body hadn’t been found. She has insisted that she left the girl with a baby sitter in June, but she didn’t report Caylee missing until July.

“If the defense had been able to go to trial without a body being discovered, hopes for reasonable doubt might have been compelling. If the body proves to be Caylee, then it immediately becomes an uphill case for the defense,” former U.S. Attorney Kendall Coffey said.

Beary said his investigators and the FBI would work around the clock and through the weekend to identify the child.

This morning they were executing yet another search warrant for the home where Caylee and her mother lived to look for more clues. There are also no other similar missing-child cases in the area.

“Now, the investigation continues,” Beary said. “There is a lot of lab work to do. There is a lot of DNA work to do. There is a lot of crime scene work to do.”

Prosecutors announced last week they would not seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony. Even if the remains are Caylee’s, law experts said it was unlikely the state would reverse its decision because prosecutors still have not determined a motive.

And depending on what the evidence yields, the discovery could also help defense attorneys.

“If the body was tampered with, if wild animals got to it, if the evidence they get with it is contradictory in some way, then the job (for prosecutors) just got tougher,” said Jim Cohen, a law professor at Fordham University in New York.

“This can verify or help to verify their theory: that the child was killed when the prosecution thinks she was killed,” said Richard G. Lubin, a criminal defense lawyer based in West Palm Beach. “But until you do some of this scientific work, we don’t know what it’s going to show.”

A spokeswoman with the state attorney’s office said Thursday that officials wouldn’t comment until the investigation was complete.

For the past several months, Anthony’s family, police and volunteers from around the country have searched for the little girl.

Casey Anthony was told about the discovery in jail Thursday and was placed under psychological observation — not suicide watch.

Her attorney, Jose Baez, visited her and did not return calls seeking comment.

The child’s grandmother first called authorities in July to say that she hadn’t seen Caylee for a month and that her daughter’s car smelled like death.

Police immediately interviewed Anthony and said everything she told them

about her daughter’s whereabouts was false. The baby sitter was nonexistent, and the apartment where Anthony said she had last seen Caylee had been empty for months. Anthony also lied about where she worked.

As the case unfolded, troubling details emerged: Photos surfaced of Anthony partying after her daughter went missing. Friends said she was a habitual liar, but also a good mother.

Last month, the Orange County State Attorney turned over almost 800 pages of documents, which showed someone at the Anthony home had done Internet searches for terms like “neck breaking” and “household weapons.”

In mid-March, someone used the Anthonys’ home laptop to search Google and Wikipedia for peroxide, shovels, acetone, alcohol and chloroform.

Traces of chloroform, which is used to induce unconsciousness and is a component of human decomposition, were found in the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car during forensic testing, the documents said.

Jan Garavalia is the dr that did the autopsy.(Thank God because she is truly gifted pathologist) Check this out She says and I quote some bone fragments were pebble size pieces. I do not know what happen to this child but was brutal. If this mother did this to her child, I hope that she gets the death penalty too. >:(

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

I do not know what happen to this child but was brutal.

Was this part of the quote?

The reason I ask is that because of how young Caylee was. It is normal for some of her bones to pebble sized. Especially in her hands and feet. I have been watching on CNN and they spoke about that fact and that is one of the reasons they are taking so long at the site. They expected to find bones that small.

NOt trying to take the heat off the mom at all. Just saying that I dont think she beat the child or crushed her bones. Seems the "experts" are still thinking that she killed her by trying to put her to sleep with the chloroform.
Dom

I do not know what happen to this child but was brutal.

Was this part of the quote?

The reason I ask is that because of how young Caylee was. It is normal for some of her bones to pebble sized. Especially in her hands and feet. I have been watching on CNN and they spoke about that fact and that is one of the reasons they are taking so long at the site. They expected to find bones that small.

NOt trying to take the heat off the mom at all. Just saying that I dont think she beat the child or crushed her bones. Seems the "experts" are still thinking that she killed her by trying to put her to sleep with the chloroform.

Direct quote from news story "there was no trauma to the bones prior to death".

If it was the mom, I hope she spends the rest of her life behind bars. Even more, I hope they get the right person (it looks a lot like the mom did it, but I don't know all of the evidence).
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo