CSpenceFLY

How many people that you have had sex with do you keep in touch with?

Discuss.

Percentage wise, nearly zero. Absolute numbers, 1 my current wife.

Ditto. My wife is the only one I keep in touch with, I live with her. :D There is only one other girl that I dated (never fucked) and keep in touch with every now and then, who was my high school girlfriend. She turned lesbian in college.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Discuss.

Ditto. My wife is the only one I keep in touch with, I live with her. :D There is only one other girl that I dated (never fucked) and keep in touch with every now and then, who was my high school girlfriend. She turned lesbian in college.

Turned? Waa..
You knowwwww you are the cause of that! :D:D:D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

I actually talk to a few of the people I've slept with. I talk to one guy from high school almost daily and just recently he offered me a job to be his nanny. :o:)

Ohhh, fun. Does his wife know about your past?
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

Discuss.

Turned? Waa..
You knowwwww you are the cause of that! :D:D:D

Not really. We were each others' first steady mates. She dated like 6 or 7 other guys after me, and they all used or abused her (I never did). Then she did it with a girl and thought hey this is nice... If she's happy, that's good enough. Even has a one year old girl by artificial insemination with her partner!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

:D There is only one other girl that I dated (never fucked) and keep in touch with every now and then, who was my high school girlfriend. She turned lesbian in college.

billy this explains a lot about you... :o
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

:D There is only one other girl that I dated (never fucked) and keep in touch with every now and then, who was my high school girlfriend. She turned lesbian in college.

billy this explains a lot about you... :o

read my response to Don. :S:P

Pretty much every serious SO that I have had I stay in touch with. The ones that were only a week or a few months not so much.

I guess that I just care about the people that I have had relationships with just cause it didn't work out doesn't mean I don't want to talk to them anymore. I have even had current GF's that get pissed that I still talk to my Ex's. I tell them if you can't deal with it then that is your problem they will always be my friends. So learn to accept it or move on.

That could be one reason I am not married too. ;)

I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

The one I married, almost 28 years ago. She's still pretty darn good and insists I'm still hot. The rest I've lost touch with and one I wouldn't keep in touch with if I could.

Oh wait, there IS one. She's a retired skydiver, she got hurt pretty bad in 1980 and hasn't jumped since and is a cool little woman. My own wife thinks she's "a doll", and even one of my daughters has met her and likes her too. So it's all good.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

One said to me today.

"just because it feels gooooooooood, doesnt make it right, oh no!!!! just because it feels goooo-ooood, still want you here tonight" xxx i just sang to you :-) xxxx nite good looking xx dont get to hammered on that hardcore beer you yanks drink xxx l.o.v.e. you x

I dont know if thats good or bad.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.