Shell666

LisaH - thanks for the glitter!

I made sure this time to open her card over the table so i didn't have a big mess to clean up...:D

Apparently you're smarter than I am! :D:D

I learned last time as well... my cat's were too interested in eating the glitter. It made a nice decoration for the table as well! :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Sheesh people, it's confetti, not glitter. :P:D

You're welcome and I hope everyone is having a fantabulous holiday!!! :)
MUAH

Whatever ... it's still sparkly crap. :P:P;)

Ooooh, look.. something shiney. ;):D

That's exactly the look Bug had on her face when it went floating down onto the floor! :ph34r::ph34r::D:D
'Shell

thank you lisa you are so cool...:)
the confetti was pretty wicked it was shaped like little sparkly trees and snowflakeses...I stuck a few to my forehead as i read the card, and chucked the rest in the dogs bowl he said they were dee-licious!!

:P

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Lisa is the best! I opened the card first and all the confetti fell out, I put it back in the card and left it for Goofyjumper to pick up and she pored it all the floor. It was funny as hell when she was yelling me why I didnt warn her. :D

Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

I made sure this time to open her card over the table so i didn't have a big mess to clean up...:D

Apparently you're smarter than I am! :D:D

I slit my envelope open and left the contents inside. I just peeked in. :)

You should have seen me opening a card from her that didn't have anything in it besides the card. It took me ten minutes to carefully search for something that wasn't there! :D:D:D

Thanks Lisa! :)
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Lisa is the best! I opened the card first and all the confetti fell out, I put it back in the card and left it for Goofyjumper to pick up and she pored it all the floor. It was funny as hell when she was yelling me why I didnt warn her. :D

Ya I was pretty pissed! But it was very nice of Lisa to send a card.:)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

My daughter sat and watched me open Lisa's card. She thought I was crazy until she saw what was inside. Then she wanted to know how I knew it was going to be in there! I promptly put it all back so that when JohnMitchell got home from work he could be glitter bombed. He was. Confetti everywhere. Good times. LisaH is the best. B|

My daughter sat and watched me open Lisa's card. She thought I was crazy until she saw what was inside. Then she wanted to know how I knew it was going to be in there! I promptly put it all back so that when JohnMitchell got home from work he could be glitter bombed. He was. Confetti everywhere. Good times. LisaH is the best. B|

Hahahaha! :D:D:D:D

Well, sounds like there are more than a few of you that have been "glitter bombed" by Lisa before!

Now I know what to expect! B|B|
'Shell

I opened mine right above the computer keyboard. Now I have little glitter embedded in my keys...Damn you Lisa!!! :P

Nice to hear I'm not the only one that didn't expect it!

:D:D

That's ok. When I will be in Elsinore in January, as I'm about to land, I will open up a full bag of confetti right over her head. Revenge will be mine...muahahahahaha!! :P