Heatmiser

To all those smarter than me...

(And depending on who you ask, that could be quite a few of you). Where is the light coming from that we can dimly see the darkside of the moon? (Yes, we will wait while those in the western hemisphere step outside:P).

I know, I am easily occupied.

Pinkee
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Ok. The wiki link, very informative. The google link, you are SUCH a smart ass!:D:D:D:D Thanks! A bunch of us drunks were standing in my yard staring at the moon!

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

OK, why is it that the earth rotates as it revolves around the sun (Somebody standing on the sun sees all the sides of the earth), but the moon doesn't rotate as it revolves around the earth?
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

You better be wearing a little more protective clothing while you're standing on the sun.;)

And while the hell is your ass square????

“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

OK, why is it that the earth rotates as it revolves around the sun (Somebody standing on the sun sees all the sides of the earth), but the moon doesn't rotate as it revolves around the earth?

tidal attraction. As the moon cooled, the denser material collected towards Earth, and, since it is imbalanced, it keeps the heavy side towards us.

I think.:S

(And depending on who you ask, that could be quite a few of you). Where is the light coming from that we can dimly see the darkside of the moon? (Yes, we will wait while those in the western hemisphere step outside:P).

Ask AirTwardo; He was there during the design and implementation stages.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Moon takes about a month to rotate around the earth.
It also takes about a month to rotate on its axis.

BS. It's the aliens. They have gravitational powers that control the moon to keep themselves hidden from us.

We always see the same side.

See? That's the proof!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

tidal attraction. As the moon cooled, the denser material collected towards Earth, and, since it is imbalanced, it keeps the heavy side towards us.

I think.:S

:D:D

No!

I know, I am easily occupied.

Pinkee

To all those smarter than me... The people you have summoned have been disconnected ... no further information is available about To all those smarter than me...
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"