Redline165

"House"

I know a tower controller that swears that Pushing Tin is to ATC as what Cutaway is to skydivers. :D

Psycho Bob doesn't count.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The funny bits for me is hearing Hugh Laurie talk with his British accent in the extras when I am used to hearing him talk like us colonials.

I always find it a bit distracting when I know an actor is having to fake an accent, even when they do it well. I gather a lot of natives are surprised to find out that Hugh Laurie isn't American, so I guess his is pretty good. At the other end of the spectrum, Mary Poppins was on TV over Christmas (as always) and I realised that Dick Van Dyke's infamous 'cockney' accent isn't just not cockney - it's not of this earth. :D

I'm envious of people who are good at accents. I can only do three - scouse (my birthright), generic 'London' (having lived here half my life), and generic 'American' (I guess because we get to hear it so much). And two of those wouldn't convince a local!

I didn't realise anyone in Liverpool did anything apart from deal drugs and sell guns :D

There was a little musical group called "The Quarrymen" from Liverpool who had modest success a few years ago.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I've watched it for a couple of years now -- ever since my co-workers said I was just like House (not including the drug use.) After watching it, I agree that my at-work personality is a lot like his...

I agree with the person that said that Olivia Wilde is hot -- the fact that she makes out with chicks on the show is a big plus.
There are battered women? I've been eating 'em plain all of these years...

I didn't realise anyone in Liverpool did anything apart from deal drugs and sell guns :D

There was a little musical group called "The Quarrymen" from Liverpool who had modest success a few years ago.:P

Weren't they Paul McCartneys back up band? ;)
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Weren't they Paul McCartneys back up band? ;)

No, they went on to become the Rolling Stones warm up group.

Gone fishing

I agree with the person that said that Olivia Wilde is hot -- the fact that she makes out with chicks on the show is a big plus.

Damn! I've only ever seen repeats that get recorded as an occasional "Tivo Suggestion." Always enjoyed it, but never made a point of watching. I might have to start watching the new episodes! :)
Killing threads since 2004.

Damn! I've only ever seen repeats that get recorded as an occasional "Tivo Suggestion." Always enjoyed it, but never made a point of watching. I might have to start watching the new episodes! :)

Welcome to 21st Century TV... the correct formula is : on straight guy, two gay guys, one lesbian and one bi-curious .... Haven't you watched Cartoon Network?
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"