dgskydive

hardest thing I have ever had to do

Well, tell us the whole story..you obviously have a burden upon your heart and soul and i would think thats why you came here,,,,,,,,you had other options ,,letters, voice mail,e-mail, pm's, etc,,,otherwise why chose this forum, this community ? Unburden yourself,,,this DZ.Com community can be awesome at times,,as it has shown time and time again........best wishes to you
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

FIrst of all, you really need to change your avatar. I cant stop looking at it!!! It is taking up half my day!!! Actually can you make it bigger somehow?

Sorry, not telling the whole story in public. Those who know....well they know.

you had other options ,,letters, voice mail,e-mail, pm's

Maybe, maybe not.

Unburden yourself,,,this DZ.Com community can be awesome at times,,as it has shown time and time again........

Your right about that. This has always been a place where people show there good side when people really need a hand. Believe me when I say a lot has happened because of this post so far.
Dom

Hey, Dom! Don't know what happened but know you were a sweetie to me the couple times we met. Hugs, my friend. May it all work out for you the best.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I have no idea who you are, but I admire your courage to try to right the wrongs in your past. Takes a big person to do that. Good luck to you.

+1

+2:)

+3
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Believe me when I say a lot has happened because of this post so far.

Soooooo does that mean my lobster dinner is on its way/

I am actually thinking to overnight some down from Maine for SkyFest for a cool dinner. I have wanted to do that for 3 years now. You can get like, what was it, 35 for under $600.00 if I remember right. They sit on dry ice for 12 or so hours and come out a snapping at ya!

Hey, you can cook them for us!!?
Just hitch a ride with a Yank and come on down! Oh and I bet we can get a rig to fit you, and I might even know a guy who has the special little tickets that takes you up! Hell all my shit would fit you.

See, good things are already happening again. And I get Maine Lobster!!
Ok carry on loving life again my friend! or at least fake it well.:P
I think I need sleep...

I am actually thinking to overnight some down from Maine for SkyFest for a cool dinner. I have wanted to do that for 3 years now. You can get like, what was it, 35 for under $600.00 if I remember right. They sit on dry ice for 12 or so hours and come out a snapping at ya!

YOur gonna have to settle for one.;)
Dom

YOur gonna have to settle for one.;)

Well yeah, they said they are between 2 to 3 pounds each....one would be fine:P

Dom, I just saw this post and wanted to say that it touched me deeply. I know the past has been tough, but you have done well to work though it all. I am very proud of you and what you have changed in your life! Hard times come to everyone...and even harder still, is keeping your head up during those times.

You know that you can call me any time you need to chat with me.... In fact, I will give you a ring later today!

Thank you for this post! :)

F LORIDA!