shropshire

Buoy ....

Kinda the same fucked up way you guys spell Soccer: F o o t b a l l ...:S:P

Please, don't even get me started! Us and the rest of the world call it football. Just because someone of very low intellect on your side of the pond decided that a boring game which comprises throwing the ball with your hands, falling over having gained 6 yards and then having a nice break for 5 minutes after all that streneous activity should be called, of course, FOOTball. What the hell! :S

Thats like calling fishing lioning.

Q "Why is it called lioning?"
A "cos we hunt for fish"

You lot are weird... face it! :D:P

Please, don't even get me started! Us and the rest of the world call it football. Just because someone of very low intellect on your side of the pond decided that a boring game which comprises throwing the ball with your hands, falling over having gained 6 yards and then having a nice break for 5 minutes after all that streneous activity should be called, of course, FOOTball. What the hell! :S

A "cos we hunt for fish"

:D:D:D

BP
:)

A "cos we hunt for fish"

How did it go...

"Then when we kill the blimey fish we'll eat 'em with french fries...but since we hate the frogs too we'll call 'em CHIPS!"

"Yeah capital plan mate, then roll the whole mess up in old newspapers!"

:S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Two words:
Blood Pudding.
[:/]

A few more:
- Spotted Dick
- Toad in the Hole
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

#2 Toad in the holes is the dogs bollocksB|

Some 'murkans have their dogs neutered as well, but they don't serve the spare parts for dinner.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I think that "I could care less" is supposed to be sarcastic, but people tend to say it without the proper inflection. As for "Buoy", it depends on which side of the pond it is floating on:P

And, "aluminum" has four syllables;)

I always wondered how or why they put that extra "I" in between the "n" and the "u".

It's like they just like to randomly change the spelling at a whim. Oooh Loook I think I'll throw a "U" in that bugger, and, I SAY, I think an extra "I" would look quite dashing in that one, know what I mean?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

"Then when we kill the blimey fish we'll eat 'em with french fries...but since we hate the frogs too we'll call 'em CHIPS!"

"Yeah capital plan mate, then roll the whole mess up in old newspapers!"

Brilliant:ph34r:

"Then we'll wash it down with hot beer!" ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

A "cos we hunt for fish"

So by your analysis . . . Rugby would be all the players having fun down on the rug, maybe a nice afghan one, in the parlor? I bet all those guys Love Love Love you in that striped outfit and when you are in the scrum.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Um no one would use "blimey" in that way

Dropzone.com had a thread and
Word use in a post there was read and
The Brit guy objected
But others reflected
Blimey that guy is a pedant

:P:P:P

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I must say... this is the funniest thread I have read on BF....ever.... great minds (if unbelievably underutilized given the time you all appear to have), live here.. thank you! I needed the LOL today.

Hey if you ever met a few of them you would realize they were funny

LOOKING

:ph34r: