banesanura

Kicked out of the bar/club.

I've been kicked out a few times all for the same shit.I get really drunk and feel like need to "discipline" (Boxing the hackey sacks)

I got kicked out last night- freaking pissed and they wouldn't even let me get my coat from coat check, quite frankly I don't care if he was a football player he was a SOB!!!!
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Let me get this straight. First you drink more than you should. Next you proceed to assault people, provoked or not, by punching or kick men in the balls. And you are pissed because you were bounced and then weren't given your coat back?

Coat seems a small price to pay versus the expense of defending yourself from assault charges.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

I've been kicked out a few times all for the same shit.I get really drunk and feel like need to "discipline" (Boxing the hackey sacks)

I got kicked out last night- freaking pissed and they wouldn't even let me get my coat from coat check, quite frankly I don't care if he was a football player he was a SOB!!!!

Quit trying to keep up with VB at the bars...:P

I was never kicked out of a bar/club....

I did kind of start a bar fight once...:o
But that is another story...
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Quit trying to keep up with VB at the bars...:P

I was never kicked out of a bar/club....

I did kind of start a bar fight once...:o
But that is another story...

honey, i usually dont get kicked out of places.. ;)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

A friend and I got kicked out of a strip joint in Portland when we were 21 or so. It was because my buddy yelled "Get that nasty rat's ass off the stage!" when a skanky looking ho was stripping:|

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I hate clubs, i hate the music and i hate the poeople.

Some idiot with a silver tooth and cheap bling hit me in the face while i was standing in line to get a beer.

So no, the bouncers dont throw just him out, they throw us both out and i have to settle it outside. Was an interesting night.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Some idiot with a silver tooth and cheap bling hit me in the face while i was standing in line to get a beer.

Yeah same thing happened to me once, 'cept I ended up taking her home that night...now THAT was an interesting evening! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Enlisted mens club, Germany, 1992.

Piss drunk, guy hits on my wife right in front of me. I get pissed and procede to woop his ass. Flipped over two tables to get at him. I remember being lifted in the air by the MP's and hanging on to the door trying to keep them from taking me out of the club. While outside, I was able to ge one of the MP's in a reverse head lock after he called my wife a bitch and slam his face into the hood of a car. [:/]

Lucky I didnt go to jail that night.

Dom

Never got kicked out. I once left voluntarily after some dude thought I was looking at his girlfriend (he was right). I think he reckoned that I (a Bill Gates looking guy) wasn't much of a threat. So I told him I didn't want to start anything. he had two of his buddies and he started bumping me. I told the bartender that this guy is being outta line, I'm feeling threatened, and I may need to defend myself. He told me that he wanted to fight me and I told him I won't fight a pussy. I told him that even his friends think he's a pussy - that's why they're there to back him up when I kick his ass. his girfriend told him to knock it off.

I looked down at my drink and book (I was studying) and he pushed my shoulder. He didn't expect the haymaker I threw. Nor did one of his friends expect me to grab him by the throat and ask him if he wanted "some, too?" He shook his head. I released him. I gave $40 to the bartender, apologized for "having to do that" and then picked up my books and left - as the girlfriend was apologizing to me.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

A bar or club? No. A hospital? Damn nearly. Four of us were visiting a co-worker the other day who had a knee replacement done. We were warned twice within 3 minutes to keep it down, as we were too rowdy. Apparently the patient in the next room was ready to buy the farm...:o:(:D

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

I have been kicked out of a rehab/extended care hospital..
One of my good friends broke her neck in a snowboad comp(one I refused to compete in due to the conditions, pure ice) and was in a rehab hospital(shattered her c4 and is a quad now). We were young and dumb and after a safety meeting we tied fitness bands to the back of her electric chair. Then she would pull me around the halls on my mountain board. For the most part the staff over look a lot of stuff we did to keep her spirits up but not being towed on a board in the halls....lol
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Hahah That reminds me of a time where my friend was inpatient for a suicide attempt.

She told us they have a movie night on friday on the first floor. a friend and I got capes put underwear on our heads and costumes danced infront of the windows and held signs telling her that she's loved and appreciated.

To this day - she thanks us for doing that.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

A bar or club? No. A hospital? Damn nearly. Four of us were visiting a co-worker the other day who had a knee replacement done. We were warned twice within 3 minutes to keep it down, as we were too rowdy. Apparently the patient in the next room was ready to buy the farm...:o:(:D

:D:D:D

I was in for surgery once, the old no food or drink the day prior...:|

A bunch of skydiving friends snuck into the hospital about 2am after the bars closed with mass quantities.

Within 30 minutes, most of the ambulatory patients on the floor had joined the party for beer & pizza...there were like 20 people yucking it up in my room ~freakin' Nurse Ratchet called the cops! :o:ph34r:

A bunch of skydiving friends snuck into the hospital about 2am after the bars closed with mass quantities.

Within 30 minutes, most of the ambulatory patients on the floor had joined the party for beer & pizza...there were like 20 people yucking it up in my room ~freakin' Nurse Ratchet called the cops! :o:ph34r:

OH, OH! - I like this story! How did it end?? :ph34r:B|
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

OH, OH! - I like this story! How did it end?? :ph34r:B|

Not well...there's a reason ya ain't supposed to eat before! B|