stevebabin

Violent People at the DZ

Wholly shit people on this post are dumbasses. OK he said from the start...the drunk person was the passenger...the sober person was driving him home...and then the drunk person attacked the driver...most likely because he has a drinking problem. Personally I know someone that has that same issue. He's ok if he drinks beer, but as soon as someone whips out a bottle of whiskey he drinks it til he loses his fucking mind and then wants to fight everyone (including me) ...this is my wifes daughters boyfriend. Well after one day when I broke a fucking beer bottle over his head and knocked a tooth out he realized not to fuck with me anymore. So now he just turned 21 and since we told him he cant do drugs anymore he has substituted alcohol for his other addiction. The drunk person if he doesnt know it already I'm sure has a drinking problem. Tell him (when he's sober) that his actions will no longer be tolerated, and if he wants to act like a drunk jackass to go home and do it there. You have to be stern and dont ever waste your time trying to reason with a drunk person. Its a losing battle.

sorry but he explained it rather well in the beginning as to who was drunk and who wasnt ...but there were at least 7 or 8 posts AFTER that with people asking who was drunk and who hit who...wholly shit paying attention isnt that hard. Besides I would never insult my new buddy downward spiral!

Can I have a hug?

Maybe you should not drive drunks home.
Except me, I needed the help.
THX

Hey Paul!!
At least you didnt try to hit me. And you didn't throw up on(or in) my car.....:P
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

That is why getting drunk is foolish...it causes people to ACT foolish. :|

It causes SOME people to act foolish.
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

Maybe you should not drive drunks home.
Except me, I needed the help.
THX

Hey Paul!!
At least you didnt try to hit me. And you didn't throw up on(or in) my car.....:P

I'd never barf in your car,
You pocket maybe but not in your car!
"It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens."

That is why getting drunk is foolish...it causes people to ACT foolish. :|

It causes SOME people to act foolish.

Wow Steve,
Saw your post on the haze! What a jerk, hope your ok.
Going to Dallas this week end "eh" Be safe.
I gave up drinking years ago, I do however do a bit of heroin to take the edge off, but I need to be careful as It's not socially acceptable like booze-JUST KIDDINGB|
See ya soon.
Tim in Tucson
It is possible to get all A's in school and still flunk life~Percy Walker

-Whoever the I is had no damn business chiming in anything while somebody is trying to teach.

Bullshit. There are proper and improper ways to do it, but NOT chiming in when something is being taught incorrectly would be the worst option.

Blues,
Dave

You lovable bozo you. Did you catch the word "while"?
You just don't jump up and say "WRONG!" while somebody is teaching! You said it yourself...proper and improper ways. Interrupting is one of the most improper ways I can think of. Interrupting with an attitude is even worse.

The interrupter quite most often has no idea what the teaching plan is and spouting off interrupting the process causes problems...mainly for the student.

You think something is wrong, you take it off-line with the instructor...before the student jumps.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

The only way to deal with a violent person like that is to get a couple of your buddies and proceed to bang, bash, bat, batter, belt, box, break, bruise, buffet, cane, castigate, clout, club, collide, crush, cudgel, drub, flagellate, flail, flog, hammer, hit, knock, lambaste, lash, lick, maltreat, mash, maul, pelt, pound, pummel, punch, punish, ram, rap, slap, slug, smack, spank, strike, swat, thrash, thresh, thump, thwack, trounce, wallop, whale, and whip the crap out of him.
Show him that violence should not be tolerated for any reason or in any form. :|

HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

The only way to deal with a violent person like that is to get a couple of your buddies and proceed to bang, bash, bat, batter, belt, box, break, bruise, buffet, cane, castigate, clout, club, collide, crush, cudgel, drub, flagellate, flail, flog, hammer, hit, knock, lambaste, lash, lick, maltreat, mash, maul, pelt, pound, pummel, punch, punish, ram, rap, slap, slug, smack, spank, strike, swat, thrash, thresh, thump, thwack, trounce, wallop, whale, and whip the crap out of him.
Show him that violence should not be tolerated for any reason or in any form. :|

Too funny considering you're suggesting violence. Assaulting someone to teach them a lesson or for revenge is a bad idea and will only serve to further escalate the problem. Defending oneself is a completely different story.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Too funny considering you're suggesting violence. Assaulting someone to teach them a lesson or for revenge is a bad idea and will only serve to further escalate the problem. Defending oneself is a completely different story.

*** I think we're all overlooking the warm hug/I love you man method. There's almost nothing a violent, beligerant drunk appreciates more than genuine affection. When he sobers up, everything will be alright and he'll never do it again.

John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

sorry but he explained it rather well in the beginning as to who was drunk and who wasnt ...but there were at least 7 or 8 posts AFTER that with people asking who was drunk and who hit who...wholly shit paying attention isnt that hard.

The initial post was edited by the author 27 minutes after it was made. In those 27 minutes, 16 people replied (before the edit). Including the 7 to 8 you are calling dumbasses. It's pretty clear the post was not so easy to interpret before the edit was made. If paying attention isn't that hard, why didn't you notice this simple fact, documented clearly at the end of the first post?

and then the drunk person attacked the driver...most likely because he has a drinking problem.

The drunk person didn't approve of the driver's drinking problem? Am I not "wholly" paying attention... or is it possible the vague wording of your sentence leaves two possible interpretations?
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

You do know what irony is, don't you? It wasn't meant to be taken seriously.
HAMMER:

Eh, it's all that were listed in the Merriam-Webster online thesaurus. Copy & paste makes it really easy. :)Did you know that the word "thesaurus" does not appear in the online thesaurus? Now THAT is irony! :D

HAMMER:

Did you know that the word "thesaurus" does not appear in the online thesaurus? Now THAT is irony! :D

What's a synonym for thesaurus?

What's a synonym for synonym?
HAMMER: