Squeak

Weekend Numbers 31st/1st

:|:21:1

21 jumps over the weekend, I'm so awesomeB|B| Almost as Awesome at the longhaired beaner:P:)

1 Case of Beer for my 1000th jump:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

you crack me up Skootz!!

:$:0:0 - still too cold but contemplating a trip to kpow in march

I can't wait for winter to be over....damn groundhog and his 6 more weeks of winter can:P:P:P:P

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

- 1!!!!! - 1

1st jump since October! It was freezing ass cold out there. But it was great to be back in the air!!!

Owe beer because I am a dork and forgot my alti.

About time you got back up there!!! :):)
Any way, for me....
0:3:0
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

:P:3:2 1st Hybrid Jump, and 1st linetwist from an aggressive toggle turn, (kicking hard at 1200 feet!) Try hard not to do that again, it'll make you pucker!
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

:)
Windy and turbulent all weekend. Got one each day. Did a four-way on Sunday morning and then we all decided to stand down.

Did bowl a 107 later.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

learned how to pro pack and jumpped my own pack job, though i could not drink and frosty cold beverages of goodness because i am under the age of 21:(, oh and got most of the things checked off on my A license card, that is the emergency review and equipment knowledge all checked off. and does anyone else like winter hop n' pops?

Oh forgot to mention I did 14 jumps on Saturday, but could not have done so with out the generous help of MonkyCnDo. He loaned my his back up rig so i could run "turn about" loads. 14 loads in the day and 12 of those back to backB|
Thanks Sean, i apreciate it mate

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Windy and turbulent all weekend. Got one each day. Did a four-way on Sunday morning and then we all decided to stand down.

Did bowl a 107 later.

:(::(::)Did the Skydive KS staff party and sat around watching the wind sock for a few hours then gave up and went home. 107?!?!?!? You got's mad skills dawg!
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

0:6:0

1 H&P, 3 2-way sit jumps each with a different person each time (got some good work on adjusting fall rate), 1 6-way hybrid attempt (the second hanger went low and the base kept spinning) and 1 3-way horny gorilla. good times!!!
diamonds are a dawgs best friend