wildcard451

Valentine's Day Issue

Hey, just cuz I'm a little shy with 310 other people crammed in a flying coffin for 9 hours didn't mean I didn't appreciate the offer. Course, could have been the Ambien you tookB|

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Hey, just cuz I'm a little shy with 310 other people crammed in a flying coffin for 9 hours didn't mean I didn't appreciate the offer. Course, could have been the Ambien you tookB|

I don't take ambien anymore....I can't remember what I do when I take that....I do remember the offer hence no ambien on board...nice try though....:P:P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

why not just eat a burger at the DZ?
the food there is excellent
do you not like the Cafe they got there or something?
p.s. they have really good milk shakes totally worth the 3 bucks plus tip, same goes for coffee whether it be a mocha/latte thing or just regular black with creme and two sugars.

The time we went to Burger King after jumping was actually our first anniversary. 25 years ago Kapowsin Air Sports was actually located in Kapowsin. It didn't have a cute little cafe back then. So we had to catch a burger on the way home. ;)

well yeah i kinda figured that (mostly because i was told that during my first jump course), and i did not know you've been jumping there for so long, nor that they have been in business for so long

Well heck. I think it's more important to celebrate each other every day.

I appreciate a thoughtful gesture when someone feels compelled to do so and not because it is expected.

I see nothing wrong with combining the two, but that's just me. I guess what is important here is how your partner feels about it. Sometimes it really is about choosing your battles.;)

I guess what is important here is how your partner feels about it.

My ex used to have a big thing about shoes around
the house, even the bedroom.

There were days that I came home from work at 9
and went straight to bed because I was getting up early. I wanted to take off my shoes next to the
bed and go to sleep.

Nope - they had to go in the closet. Even though
no one would be in the house from that point.

So, the moral is, I did it. Not because it made any
sense, but because it was really important to her.

The phrase "important to her" means "unhappiness for me if I don't do it".

People need to consider that even though they consider VD to be a hollow, meanless, manufactured
event - if is "important to her", they need to figure
out why they can't just do something nice for her, for
that reason alone.

Even if you don't want to, is going out of your way
on one day a year, such a big deal?

If small things are a problem, I suspect that they
give very little in most instances also.