nipp1e_boy

Need advice - Big Way/Politics

Offer to take an organizer to Hawaii (or other warm and sunny place) for a well deserved vacation. This one will probably work best on that well known organizer who lives in Belgium DENMARK. There, I fixed it for ya!, and needs to be done soon, before the sun comes out in Europe.

Offer to take an organizer to Hawaii (or other warm and sunny place) for a well deserved vacation. This one will probably work best on that well known organizer who lives in Belgium DENMARK. There, I fixed it for ya!, and needs to be done soon, before the sun comes out in Europe.

Belgium, Denmark... do we really care? :P
Remster

There's one in Denmark too? Dammit, you black sock and Teva wearing jumpers are getting too good at this shit. We should never have let you have that tunnel technology.

Yes, immediately. Bigway organizers are excellent
for grammar correction. That is the first step in
being considered for large organized skydives.

Use the correct "clique" instead of "click".
"Click" has too much of an internet sub-theme.
You want to go with the foreign sounding "clique" so
that you sound more educated.

I'm frustrated, so any advice is appreciated.

The internet is your friend.
WomenInPrison.com can introduce you to a wide
variety of women who will be dating in 1-3 years (depending)
on behavior.

So I'm a bad speller and my grammer sucks. Big woop.

If you read the responses including some from people that were there, you can see that my story does check out.

WomenInPrison.com? How about showing some compassion for those that have encountered problems in their life instead of objectifying them sexually?

Nipple Boy
A-19820
"Safety First! Fun Forever!"

So is there some truth to the story?
I was wondering if his work was all made up or not.

Yes. Just because the dropzone.com click piles on to every post as a troll, doesnt make it so. You can ask some of the camp participants if you don't believe this.

Nipple Boy
A-19820

Hi NB (I'll not use your real name since you seem to prefer posting with this one)

It was great seeing you at the camp and we look forward to more jumps with you. You do need to think about your "choices" on actions in the future, but I think you have a long and promising Big Way career in front of you. I saw you had been accepted to the "A" team for the upcoming Texas State Record and that will be a great opportunity to learn from other coaches and maybe even get a shot at doing the 160 way!

I do recommend getting a slightly larger jumpsuit--granted you can dive quickly (lord knows we saw that). When we asked you to wear a large sweatshirt to slow down your fall rate we meant that you should wear it OUTSIDE the suit, not stuffed under it to keep you warmer.

As for the "low" pull--it happens to everyone sometimes--just don't complicate it by spiraling down. Dan HATES it when someone lands before him--but landing in the opposite direction from him is what really steamed him. The low pull wasn't that big of a deal.

I look forward to seeing you in Texas and directly afterwards again in May.

Blue skies

ps. the barrel roll was really cool. Do it again on one of my dives and I'll kill you.

pps. If you really want to get on the cool dives bribe the organizers (cough) don julio (cough)

Hi Ms. Cooper-Jensen,
Thanks - it was a pleasure to jump with you. I can't recommend your camps enough. I am really looking forward to the TSR. I'm hoping to apply what I learned at the last camp at the record events and perhaps share my knowledge with some of th enewer jumpers. If you like I can demonstrate the safe big-way barrel roll technique at the dirt dive.

Sorry for misunderstanding re. the sweatshirt. I was confused when you asked me to put it on, but I figured I'd keep my mouth shut to avoid sounding like an idiot. Can someone explain why the sweatshirt goes on the outside? Isn't this a huge safety hazard? As I've said before I'm very safety conscious.

I'm sorry for the low pull. I really feel I was being safer. Vertical seperation is good right? I wasn't actually spiraling down. I think it may have seemed that way because I was adjusting my booties and slider as soon as I had opened, and when I leaned in my harness I may have begun to turn. First clockwise and then the opposite.

I think Dan was just offended that I swooped that far :). Seriously I landed the way I did because I was a bit low to continue my 360 into a 540. I really was trying to be safe.

Hope to see you in May!

Nipple Boy
A-19820

I hate politics and the clics, but how do I get into the "mainstream" to make sure I don't end up on the infamous "do not invite" list?

Buy the organizers drinks. Lots and lots of drinks. Don't insist on talking to them (or being anywhere near them for that matter) while they are drinking, just be sure that they know who's buying.

Be generous with your stash. The candyman is always welcome at a big way.

Offer to take an organizer to Hawaii (or other warm and sunny place) for a well deserved vacation. This one will probably work best on that well known organizer who lives in Belgium, and needs to be done soon, before the sun comes out in Europe.

Thanks for the reply, but your not serious are you? Unless I have been grossly misinformed the organizers dont like to drink or smoke the g. during jumping hours. I'll be sure to offer some to them during the TSR and see if it helps.

Nipple Boy
A-19820

I'm frustrated, so any advice is appreciated.

The internet is your friend.
WomenInPrison.com can introduce you to a wide
variety of women who will be dating in 1-3 years (depending)
on behavior.

So I'm a bad speller and my grammer sucks. Big woop..

Whoaaaa... big fella. Nobody was talking about
your grammar. She's probably a fine lady.

WomenInPrison.com? How about showing some compassion for those that have encountered problems in their life instead of objectifying them sexually?

You said, " I'm frustrated, so any advice is appreciated."

Well there it is, any advice. I'd think you'd appreciate it.

It seems you'd like a level playing field.
A women who has only enjoyed the company of other
women for the last 4 years, may be a little frustrated
also. The two of you would have equal motivations...

I can have a good time no matter what's going on, whether I'm staying in or going out

Good thing, she's going to be staying in for a while.
;)

Also, if you click on "Florida", you get a little "note"

[Note: When you write to any inmates in Florida state prisons, do not mention that you found their "pen pal ad"...it's against DOC policy for inmates to advertise for pen pals on the Internet.]

:D

she's pretty cute actually! B|

Horndog!!!!!! :D:D:D

as if that was news.. :|

:D:D:D

Some times it's just fun stating the obvious :D
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

.... and as a public service post for new members.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Sorry for misunderstanding re. the sweatshirt. I was confused when you asked me to put it on, but I figured I'd keep my mouth shut to avoid sounding like an idiot. Can someone explain why the sweatshirt goes on the outside? Isn't this a huge safety hazard? As I've said before I'm very safety conscious.

Hey NippLBoy,

It's not a safety hazard so long as you take it off when it's time to deploy. But I know you are very safety conscious and need all the time to do your barrel roll and set up for your large rotation landing (although best to just keep it to a 360 on a big way) so maybe cut holes in the sweatshirt so that you can still get hold of your handles in an emergency. And maybe run some velcro up the back.

Remember, there are no stupid questions in skydiving. So next time, don't keep your mouth shut, and then all doubt will be removed.

Hope that helps!
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

.... and as a public service post for new members.

they'll find out soon enough..! :):o:|:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Thanks for the reply, but your not serious are you? Unless I have been grossly misinformed the organizers dont like to drink or smoke the g. during jumping hours.

What do you think they're doing behind those closed doors between loads? Watching video? Yeah, sure they are...