brits17

Lol...thanks Mar! That was fun, especially since I don't even know these people!

I see three girls feet ane one hairy leg.. the hairy leg could be moffett.. but I dunno. I think you, sarah, and morgan are the girls feets.

Btw, Kristi said Moffett earlier. Mar, I was totally going to guess him, but thought that you were saying that it was not him. I had pictured him with those types of sandals and leg coloring/hairiness. :D

(Btw, your toe nail polish in the pic is pretty!)

Edited: In case you're wondering, I don't have amazing eyesight or anything, but I am now looking at your (bigger) boogie pics from Texas. :)

Okay, it's Sunday morning, time to change the old avatar. But, it's all about ME this time.

For those that are thinking they have seen this picture some where before, you have;) For those that haven't, just wait till you get your January's Parachutist:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Scott, since I saw you last I've been doing special avatar pictures. I don't have one of us cropped or framed nice enough to use as an avatar, but you can bet, I'll fix that problem when I see you next.

Be safe in the sand, and keep your head down.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Okay, it's Sunday morning, time to change the old avatar. But, it's all about ME this time.

For those that are thinking they have seen this picture some where before, you have;) For those that haven't, just wait till you get your January's Parachutist:)

You sexy bitch, you ;)

Nice Picture - but -

You KNOW who it's about don't you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Nice Picture - but -

You KNOW who it's about don't you.

Yeah. It's about me.

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to video it, it doesn't make the DVD.

Okay, I have to admit, if it wasn't for you there is no way that shot would have happened.

Thanks sweetie;)

And Turtle, if you haven't learned that it's about me yet, I guess that's just another reason to kick your ass:P

Okay, I have to admit, if it wasn't for you there is no way that shot would have happened.

Thanks sweetie;)

And Turtle, if you haven't learned that it's about me yet, I guess that's just another reason to kick your ass:P

Have you not noticed - I "beefed up" for the challenge.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Thanks sweetie;)

Have you not noticed - I "beefed up" for the challenge.

:D Turtle's going to get beat up by a girl. :D:P:D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

He's a light weight:ph34r:

Bring it on Faomositadita!

You do know, I have friends in high places that will protect me:ph34r:

He's a light weight:ph34r:

Bring it on Faomositadita!

You do know, I have friends in high places that will protect me:ph34r:

OH? Let's rumble!

You do know, I have friends in high places that will protect me

Yes you do!;)Yo Clay, treat the boy like a sheep!:o

Clay will be saying Baaa-aaaa just like the rest of them.

How _EWE_ doin'?

I'm getting low on new avatars. I guess I need to take a road trip.

you can just use more of me....you have plenty of them

Yea, but the pictures I have of you, you don't want to see on a public forum!