RALFFERS

Sexologist

Are there any people on here that are certified sex doctors - or at least know a lot about sex? (No, I'm not trying to be funny.)

I'm seriously interested in research & information pertaining to sex, in how it affects our personality, development, etc, etc.

For example, what are the consequences to someone's daily existence if they don't have a significant other [and obviously don't have sexual relations a good bit of their lives. Likewise, I'm equally interested in the other extreme of this equation.

I also wonder what the effects on a person take place on individuals that are in healthy & stable relationships, verses those that are not.

If I was smart, I would have stayed in school & put my curiosity to good use - by becoming a scientist or something.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Are there any people on here that are certified sex doctors - or at least know a lot about sex? (No, I'm not trying to be funny.)

I'm seriously interested in research & information pertaining to sex, in how it affects our personality, development, etc, etc.

For example, what are the consequences to someone's daily existence if they don't have a significant other [and obviously don't have sexual relations a good bit of their lives. Likewise, I'm equally interested in the other extreme of this equation.

I also wonder what the effects on a person take place on individuals that are in healthy & stable relationships, verses those that are not.

If I was smart, I would have stayed in school & put my curiosity to good use - by becoming a scientist or something.

For example, what are the consequences to someone's daily existence if they have a wife [and obviously don't have sexual relations a good bit of their lives.

Fixed it for you!:P
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

The Red Queen is a nice and easy read about that topic.

Disclaimer: I am not a "sexologist" - nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night. B|

But you are kbordson the pirate.....Argh!!
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

The Red Queen is a nice and easy read about that topic.

Disclaimer: I am not a "sexologist" - nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night. B|

But you are kbordson the pirate.....Argh!!

VERY TRUE! And pirates know LOTS about sex! :D:DB|B|

It cause they drink lots of Rum!! [Laugh]
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

My name is Leon Phelps, and to those of you that are uninitiated, I am an expert in the ways of love. I have made love to many fine ladies from the lowliest bus station skank to the classiest most sophisticated, educated, debutant, high society... bus station skank.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

My name is Leon Phelps, and to those of you that are uninitiated, I am an expert in the ways of love. I have made love to many fine ladies from the lowliest bus station skank to the classiest most sophisticated, educated, debutant, high society... bus station skank.

SKANK!! Love it! I've been saying that a LOT lately!! ;)

Let's bust out the Courvoisier! :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

SKANK!! Love it! I've been saying that a LOT lately!! ;)

Let's bust out the Courvoisier! :P

Yeah Courvoisier!!! My birthday is next week. I have to remind the guy at work who promised me a bottle of Courvoisier for my birthday that he needs to be picking that shit up :)
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Practice makes perfect :o:o:o:o

on a more serious note....i do have quite a collection on erotic massage and other sexual techniques....doc doesn't seem to mind being a volunteer either :S:S:S:S:S

oh and watch out for those rum drinking pirates....I hear they can get a little crazy :D:D:D

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I'm sorry they drug your serious thread about sex to the gutter.

Animals. :|

:P

This may be a hard topic to search for on the Internet though. (Pun only sorta intended) ;)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

:D:D Yes it does!

Video is a good learning tool. :)

oh man....does that mean your going to be shooting video at LP? :$:$:$:$
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

:D:D Yes it does!

Video is a good learning tool. :)

oh man....does that mean your going to be shooting video at LP? :$:$:$:$

I prefer being in front of the camera.

Unless it's a monlogue... :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.