Mr.Bill

What do you do with Ever Clear?

Make some lemoncello!!! seriously

That is what I'm gonna do with my next batch. The first batch with vodka was a bit disappointing as far as it being strong... [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Make hooch.

-Get a brand new kitchen style trashcan
-Mix in some fruit juice, non-cola soda, bacardi 151, ever clear, coconut rum, spiced rum, whatever else you cna get your hands on
-Throw in some grapes, cherries, random berries, as well as cut up peices of watermelon, cantalopes, and honeydew.
-Pull chairs around the trashcan because you're not going to be moving around a lot after a few cups.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

A few Georgia skydivers I know have marinated pineapple chunks in vodka or something similar for a few weeks. Eat a few, 10 minutes later, weeeeeee.... :D

Ask psychobob what he does with everclear. :)

Yeah what he said but dont wait a few weeks unles you prefer fermented soggy mold... best thing to do is cut a hole in the top of a watermelon (i prefer seedless) and keep pouring it in till the bottle is gone or the watermelon doesnt absorb anymore. We'd do it the night before a party in college and it'd usually be ready by party time, tastes good and gets you f*cked up.
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

That reminds me of a project I did last year. I got a bottle of Absolut vodka and then grabbed a massive bag of skittles and seperated one color I liked (I think it was green) and I poured out around 1/3 of the bottle into another container and put it in my freezer. I then proceeded to pour all the green skittles into the bottle and let it ferment for 36 hours. I then opened the bottle and grabbed a few paper towels and lined a collander and poured the contents of the bottle into the colander to remove the small skittles particles. I poured it back into the container and voila! Skittles vodka! Let me tell you personally it WAS OFF THE CHAIN! Sweet tasting skittles vodka. Reminds me I should do that again.