LuckyMcSwervy

Which Type Of Cougar Do You Know?

Taken from a link just sent to me.... ;)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,510209,00.html

OK, ladies... which one are you? And guys... do you know any women who fall into one of these categories? If so, which category??

According to Ilona Paris, author of “Hot Cougar Sex,” there are four major types of cougars:

Power Cougars — Often sporting a power suit, this highly educated woman needs to be discreet about her trysts, given that she’s often “busting balls” in the boardroom or hanging with the big guys.

Intellectual Cougars — This bright lady is the sort you’ll find reading in a bookstore café, dabbling in philosophical debates or looking to shape society via the media.

Unexpected Cougars — This quiet and demure woman is the sort you’d never expect to seduce someone too young to remember when Madonna was 'like a virgin.'

Divorcée Cougar — Having just gotten out of a marriage that lasted into the double digits, this woman is rearing to go and wants zero attachment.

I’ve also heard of cougars who are of “puma” status. These over-40 women are the Bond girls of cougars: breathtaking beautiful, with sexy foreign accents, wardrobes to die for, and ultra chic.

Yet whether puma or cougar, she seems to have it all, and she knows it. She’s not after attachment. In fact, she quite embraces her status as a single woman. She’s not after money. After all, she’s independent and financially stable.

So what could she possibly want in a younger man? Her hunt is about feeling good, ageless and desirable. She prefers the younger man’s energy, especially that it’s not weighed down by baggage. She’s looking for fun. And best yet, she has no qualms about turning eye candy into arm candy.

I really like the "cougar" and categories and the "puma" description. I think I know someone who would fit into every category!

Fun lunch time reading!! ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

My daughter referred to me as an ex-Cougar the other day. I told her that some of my male friends call me a MILF now. She replied, "Mama, that's disgusting! And, how do you even know that word?" :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

There's several in each category...I'll just list my top-o-the-line:

Power Cougars — Often sporting a power suit, this highly educated woman needs to be discreet about her trysts, given that she’s often “busting balls” in the boardroom or hanging with the big guys.
NWFLYER[/B]

Intellectual Cougars — This bright lady is the sort you’ll find reading in a bookstore café, dabbling in philosophical debates or looking to shape society via the media.
Who else but SKYMAMA[/B]

Unexpected Cougars — This quiet and demure woman is the sort you’d never expect to seduce someone too young to remember when Madonna was 'like a virgin.'
MISSGATORDVR[/B]

Divorcée Cougar — Having just gotten out of a marriage that lasted into the double digits, this woman is rearing to go and wants zero attachment.
I don't know who this might be but if you do, let me know....rebound sex is good.
:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Um, I know I'm *pushing* 40, but please allow me to enjoy my last couple years in my 30s! Besides, I'm dating an older man. ;):P

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

My daughter referred to me as an ex-Cougar the other day. I told her that some of my male friends call me a MILF now. She replied, "Mama, that's disgusting! And, how do you even know that word?" :ph34r:

I would be asking her where in the hell did SHE learn that acronym! :o:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Old

:ph34r:

Blues,
Dave

Not sure what kind she was - but I was cougar bait one night at a boogie . . . It took at least three women, at different times, stealing me away, telling me out loud how much I was needed to take care of some certain "urges", not to mention a full on surprise makeout session by an amazing skychick, all doing these few quite "wonderful" things . . . still it did not dampen her spirits. I forget what finally worked.:D:D:D:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I was cougar bait one night at a boogie . . . It took at least three women, at different times, stealing me away, telling me out loud how much I was needed to take care of some certain "urges", not to mention a full on surprise makeout session by an amazing skychick, all doing these few quite "wonderful" things . . . still it did not dampen her spirits. I forget what finally worked.:D:D:D:P

Sounds like a fun night, but are you sure they did you a favor? Sounds like those 3 got in the way of you getting laid.:P Next time tell them you can make up your own mind on where to sleep.;)

I was cougar bait one night at a boogie . . . It took at least three women, at different times, stealing me away, telling me out loud how much I was needed to take care of some certain "urges", not to mention a full on surprise makeout session by an amazing skychick, all doing these few quite "wonderful" things . . . still it did not dampen her spirits. I forget what finally worked.:D:D:D:P

Sounds like a fun night, but are you sure they did you a favor? Sounds like those 3 got in the way of you getting laid.:P Next time tell them you can make up your own mind on where to sleep.;)

It was a favor.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun