missg8tordivr

Camel Toe

I seriously think we should have a parachute pants day at the dropzone sometime. Any takers? What about a camel toe convention with a parachute pants exhibition. That would be priceless!

It would look like a MC Hammer "You Can't Touch This" video shoot.

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Depends on the woman - There is a picture here that is B|B| probably posted by Billy but I don't have the stomach to search for his posts with attachments:P

Personally, if I am wearing tights, I will check myself every once in a while to make sure I am not starting to sport the Toe. I can understand how it can creep up on us...in more ways than one. :|:D

Even if you can't feel it, when the guys are not looking at your face and lower than your boobs, it pretty much gives a hint that there is something going on down there..... Unless he is just a perv like Thanatos340 :P:D
F LORIDA!

I'm just waiting for Thanatos340 to start his "Name That Camel Toe" thread...:|

:D:D

I thought he was gonna start a "Name That Hangy Meaty Box" thread? :|:P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Depends on the woman - There is a picture here that is B|B| probably posted by Billy but I don't have the stomach to search for his posts with attachments:P

Personally, if I am wearing tights, I will check myself every once in a while to make sure I am not starting to sport the Toe. I can understand how it can creep up on us...in more ways than one. :|:D

Even if you can't feel it, when the guys are not looking at your face and lower than your boobs, it pretty much gives a hint that there is something going on down there..... Unless he is just a perv like Thanatos340 :P:D

If I am wearing tights or leggings, anything above mid-thigh would still be covered by something loose fitting. I really don't understand how someone could NOT feel a "frontal weggie" unless they lost all sensitivity in that area ........... :S

Of course, I also don't know how some women would be proudly displaying said "weggies" but to each their own I guess. Seems like some of the guys here are big fans of the toe! Who knew??? :D

I'll still try to look at their eyes while I talk to them.;):$:)

And the result in the end is?????
"You tried your best and failed miserably. The lesson is: never try"

:D:D
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

I get "gentleman points" for trying.:P

:D:D:D

And then duchebag deduction for failing???
:D:D:P
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

I recall this being an issue at Fitz this past weekend for a certain someone on the ride to altitude...

I forgot about that. Why is it that you remember things about my vagina better than I do? :ph34r:

I'm sure there are some other ladies who can relate to my complaint when they are stuck in a packed ride to altitude. You have your leg strap on tight and then a big boy will wedge himself in between your legs and bammo...leg strap vagina wedgie! B| Man that hurt!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon