turtlespeed

Best Way to trim the hedges is . . .

So ladies - what do you do when the grass is a little long?

What is your preferred method of upkeep?

Which one would you rather do? Which one is the best in your opinion.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

can i ask why the number of blades is relevant?

Because I have had the experiance that A TRIblade gives me a better shave - on my face - and that a single blade does better than a twin. But a quad cuts me to hell.

Although - the tri is bettr all around because it leaves less irritation on my neck area - I assume that the same would be similar with a nether region, avoiding those pesky shaving bumps.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I also use Intuition.... Best razor Ive EVER used!! Its so quick and easy because you dont have to deal with shaving gel! Ive also had a brazilian wax, and that is my vote for the best because it lasts so long! :P It just sucks because you have to grow your hair out first! >:(

Please verify.

I thought about a business doing this once. I was going to call it Bush Wackers and was going to do house calls at strip clubs

Can you imagine the looks on the strippers' faces when you walk in their dressing room with a weed whacker "okay, which one of you wants a trim?"

:D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban