LuckyMcSwervy

Weekend Numbers: April 18 & 19, 2009

Great weather this weekend...got some work done in the school in the new hangar Saturday and did 5 tandems yesterday. I can't wait for the Caravan to come home for the season. Tandems out of a 182 should be the exception, not the rule. B|:D

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Tandems out of a 182 should be the exception, not the rule. B|:D

Amen, brutha. I hope you took all the heavy weights.:P:P

My numbers.

:)
2 tandems, 3 AFF-I, and 7 fun jumps.

Vskydiver took Luke Aikens' Red Bull Canopy Course this weekend. It was time very well spent. He did some great coaching for all levels of jumpers, from noob to swoopers, and everyone learned a lot. That guy sure knows his canopy flying.B| If you get a chance to do it sometime, I highly recommend it.

My numbers.

Vskydiver took Luke Aikens' Red Bull Canopy Course this weekend. It was time very well spent. He did some great coaching for all levels of jumpers, from noob to swoopers, and everyone learned a lot. That guy sure knows his canopy flying.B| If you get a chance to do it sometime, I highly recommend it.

B|:9:0
Luke's canopy class was amazing. Even after 20+ years in the sport there was some great information! If you ever get the chance to take a class like that DO IT! It was a superb weekend. The weather was fantastic! Nice after the horrible winter we've had here.

[:/] : 3 : 0

One Solo (just for the hell of it)
One 2-way that was a fun RW drill
One 4-way that totally rocked considering we had never jumped together before.

Pushing the big 200. I need to figure out what to do to mark this milestone.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

I wish I had a good story to go along with it but Friday morning I leaned back in the shower to wash my hair and then my whole world started spinning... very boring..:D

Some people run up a hell of a bar tab to accomplish that.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I wish I had a good story to go along with it but Friday morning I leaned back in the shower to wash my hair and then my whole world started spinning... very boring..:D

Some people run up a hell of a bar tab to accomplish that.[:/]

I know!! LOL... I guess I'm just "lucky". [:/]
Always be kinder than you feel.

:( : 21 : :D

Humps, the normal.

21, to get me up to my 500 (done yesterday, congrats to me!!)

Beer for that same reason!!
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

:) : :)
No jumps. Out of $$$ unfortunately. I got paid today so I expect to be at the DZ this coming weekend and making a bunch of jumps. Unfortunately the weather forecast next weekend is not quite as good but hopefully there will be some breaks in the weather forecast of "showers".
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

:(:4::D

In Utah on business so found DSE's home DZ and rented a rig with a 170 in it and got in 4 RW jumps. Beer for first time out of the King Air.

Thanks to Karl, Mike, and Patrick and Chris for flying camera. Fantastic scenery to fall thru and a cool friendly vibe at the DZ.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

My numbers.

B|:9:0
Luke's canopy class was amazing. Even after 20+ years in the sport there was some great information! If you ever get the chance to take a class like that DO IT! It was a superb weekend. The weather was fantastic! Nice after the horrible winter we've had here.

:(: 5 :0

Exactly!! that class was sooo fantastic, and Luke was so awesome in taking everyone's own needs and tayloring it to help all of us!! what a great day!
Also thanks to John and V, had a fun 3way with ya!
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Also thanks to John and V, had a fun 3way with ya!

You're going to make people start talking if you keep writing sentences like that. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon