cocheese

I can't say "That's so gay" anymore?

WTF? There are commercials on TV about this.

How else am i supposed to describe Billy Vance in a dress?:P

Bolas in a thong?

Country music?

Golf?

Homosexuals?

is this what you are dreaming about at night....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

WTF? There are commercials on TV about this.

How else am i supposed to describe Billy Vance in a dress?:P

Bolas in a thong?

Country music?

Golf?

Homosexuals?

sure you can

Except relating to homosexual individuals.. they probably want the right to be sour and grumpy individuals without having to pretend they're happy all the time.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

If you take the gayness out of golf, all you have left is drunken golf cart derby.:)

But I *like* golf! But I will only play if I can get a cart. I will not walk that far in the heat or carry my own clubs - they're so freaking heavy. And I feel bad for caddies carrying all of that stuff, so that's why I don't use them.:P
Always be kinder than you feel.

If you take the gayness out of golf, all you have left is drunken golf cart derby.:)

But I *like* golf! But I will only play if I can get a cart. I will not walk that far in the heat or carry my own clubs - they're so freaking heavy. And I feel bad for caddies carrying all of that stuff, so that's why I don't use them.:P

But that is what they get paid to do...;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

But that is what they get paid to do...;)

I know, I know... but that shit is HEAVY!! :D I am such a dork.... :S

You should feel bad not giving them a job. If you really felt bad you would pay them and then not use them or maybe give them a blowjob too.

You should feel bad not giving them a job. If you really felt bad you would pay them and then not use them or maybe give them a blowjob too.

I'm impressed that this could be brought back to hummers. :D