shah269

Wow this is really a small community hu?

To all the guys that have finally decided to back Shah in the last couple of days..... I would like to thank you for finally pulling up your skirts and grabbing your balls! :P:D:D

Yup.. the ones who can now forget about dating any skychicks.... and will have to stick to their usual dormat wuffo chicks.

To all the guys that have finally decided to back Shah in the last couple of days..... I would like to thank you for finally pulling up your skirts and grabbing your balls! :P:D:D

Yup.. the ones who can now forget about dating any skychicks.... and will have to stick to their usual dormat wuffo chicks.

Awesome. B|:)
Always be kinder than you feel.

I'm backing Frenchy on this one. Not PC-kinda crude. I've still seen/said worse and it's good to tweak the SVS every once and a bit.

Me too.

Me three. I can understand how some of his early remarks upset people - but has anybody actually met him in the flesh yet? Because there is no "meeting" people on internet forums. I think he may turn out to be no more or less offensive than the average jumper.

And I have to say (at the risk of boosting his supposed arrogance) that I've never seen anybody roll with the punches as well as he has in this thread - lots of really quite vicious posts directed at him, and not a single insult in return.

How often do you see that in an internet forum? ;)

I have a feeling I will be soon. And I can't wait. :)

Damn that sucks! So I dont have a chance with you?:S Oh shit I lost a chance with all 6 of you?:S Who gives a shit what the average person thinks about there opinion. Wait for it...... wait for it..... ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO BE IN THE IN CROUD[:/]. In case you didnt know, there's not a great percentage of skydivers that post on here! Dramazone.com is not the end all be all for skydiving. Get real! If you and others dont like that some people have there own opinion, thats your personal problem! Who cares about being all PC?

BTW I will let my wife know i dont have a chance with all 6 of you. :D:D:D
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

I guess I'll have to stick to my semi-wuffo wife (well, she DOES have 13 jumps...). But will I still get another one of your spine-adjusting hug one day? If not, I may have to unleash the wrath of my landing-terror midget friend on you (who incidentally has been spending the last few months recovering from one of his famous landing...)>:(>:(>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

It's OK mates, no worries! I know these three Colombian girls who are dying to do a tandem jump.
They said they would bring Colombian pastries and lunch when they do their jumps.

I believe in bringing people together. Hell I've only done three jumps and can't shut up about the sport at work or around friends and have discovered at least 4 people who always wanted to jump but never knew how safe and fun it was.

And in a community this small, with a learning curve that taxes most peoples incomes perhaps the ability to laugh off a misplaced joke will serve to expand the community better than deep seated bitterness.

So yeah, wow this is really a small community. But of all the sports / hobbies I've tried nothing even comes close to this and more people should give it a shot. Even those who can tell dirty jokes and not give a damn about being PC or not.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Amazon, I love you! B|
We should not let our fears hold us back from pursuing our hopes.
-- John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

know these three Colombian girls who are dying to do a tandem jump.
They said they would bring Colombian pastries and lunch when they do their jumps.

Some dz's put money on your acct for bringing tandems. Don't forget to ask about that.

Unless you're into it for the food and girlies. ;)

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Damn that sucks! So I dont have a chance with you?:S Oh shit I lost a chance with all 6 of you?:S Who gives a shit what the average person thinks about there opinion. Wait for it...... wait for it..... ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO BE IN THE IN CROUD[:/]. In case you didnt know, there's not a great percentage of skydivers that post on here! Dramazone.com is not the end all be all for skydiving. Get real! If you and others dont like that some people have there own opinion, thats your personal problem! Who cares about being all PC?

BTW I will let my wife know i dont have a chance with all 6 of you. :D:D:D

Trust me... skychicks do pass along information.. want to bet there are more than 6 who have read the comments.. yet do not post.. but will be quite happy to tell anyone they know at their DZ who the jerks are who made disparaging mysogynistic posts here?:ph34r::ph34r:

And trust me with your attitude.... you better do everything to keep the little woman happy because if you ever do split up.. I would bet that your chances at Skydive Dallas would be pretty slim.

Trust me... skychicks do pass along information.. want to bet there are more than 6 who have read the comments.. yet do not post.. but will be quite happy to tell anyone they know at their DZ who the jerks are who made disparaging mysogynistic posts here?:ph34r::ph34r:

And trust me with your attitude.... you better do everything to keep the little woman happy because if you ever do split up.. I would bet that your chances at Skydive Dallas would be pretty slim.

A lot of us sat around this weekend and did exactly that. That's why my Facebook status right now is set to "loves my sister sky chicks". ;)

We've got each other's backs. :)

know these three Colombian girls who are dying to do a tandem jump.

Some dz's put money on your acct for bringing tandems. Don't forget to ask about that.

Unless you're into it for the food and girlies. ;)

It's the money, they would love to jump. But $$$ is an issue. I wish I could help them but hell I'm half broke my self (that learning curve thing). So I told them that it wasn't scary, it was the most peaceful thing I had ever done and if they want to do it they should.

Now my friend Liza makes good money as an administrator so maybe she'll make it this summer.
But Paola and Nadia work at the local bank so....money is more of an issue with those two.

Another catch....all three have boyfriends...sorry guys. But I'm sure you can still impress them. As for the pastries, ever have a Dulce de Leche pastry? Oh they are the BEST!

Long story short, shucks it's such a small community wish there was a way to get more people into the sport. Shame it's so expensive.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

It's OK mates, no worries! I know these three Colombian girls who are dying to do a tandem jump.

I believe in bringing people together. Hell I've only done three jumps and can't shut up about the sport at work or around friends and have discovered at least 4 people who always wanted to jump but never knew how safe and fun it was.

And in a community this small, with a learning curve that taxes most peoples incomes perhaps the ability to laugh off a misplaced joke will serve to expand the community better than deep seated bitterness.

So yeah, wow this is really a small community. But of all the sports / hobbies I've tried nothing even comes close to this and more people should give it a shot. Even those who can tell dirty jokes and not give a damn about being PC or not.

Perhaps you should learn a little bit more about the sport before you start educating all of the "whuffos" about it....and for the love of God, who do you think you're impressing by mentioning all these women throwing themselves at you with every post? If you truly were all that, you wouldn't need to keep alluding to it. And you wouldn't need to tell everyone about it.

Personally, I don't find you offensive, just laughable. And as for these guys sticking up for you, well, at least there's SOMEONE out there who might actually jump with you if and when you ever get your license. Us girls will be on our own load, practicing boobie docks!! :D:D

and for the love of God, who do you think you're impressing by mentioning all these women throwing themselves at you with every post? If you truly were all that, you wouldn't need to keep alluding to it. And you wouldn't need to tell everyone about it.

Stuart Smalley comes to mind. :P

Personally, I don't find you offensive, just laughable. And as for these guys sticking up for you, well, at least there's SOMEONE out there who might actually jump with you if and when you ever get your license. Us girls will be on our own load, practicing boobie docks!! :D:D

I was on a load late yesterday afternoon with a male tandem student who couldn't "believe" that us "girls" had the balls to jump on our own. :S:D:D:D It was my friend Stephanie's 100th jump and we did a 2 way. It was awesome. B|

but will be quite happy to tell anyone they know at their DZ who the jerks are who made disparaging mysogynistic posts here?

Really?? Uh-Oh!! I better agree with them all and kiss their ass for a while cause we all that is the best way to get Skygirl Nookie.:S:S

seriously.. The guy made some crude comments here and there.. If that is all takes to get sent to the lakanookie bench for ALL skychicks, Most every guy here should be on it.

Maybe I missed something, But I still havent seen any posts that were any worse than the usual drivel posted here on a daily basis.
Oh well.. I guess I am now on the PermaPussyBan list now too. Shucks. What shall I ever do??:D:D

I was on a load late yesterday afternoon with a male tandem student who couldn't "believe" that us "girls" had the balls to jump on our own. :S

Yeah I would have to agree. That line of logic is a bit dated to say the least!

but will be quite happy to tell anyone they know at their DZ who the jerks are who made disparaging mysogynistic posts here?

Really?? Uh-Oh!! I better agree with them all and kiss their ass for a while cause we all that is the best way to get Skygirl Nookie.:S:S

seriously.. The guy made some crude comments here and there.. If that is all takes to get sent to the lakanookie bench for ALL skychicks, Most every guy here should be on it.

Maybe I missed something, But I still havent seen any posts that were any worse than the usual drivel posted here on a daily basis.
Oh well.. I guess I am now on the PermaPussyBan list now too. Shucks. What shall I ever do??:D:D

The only thing that saves guys like this in this sport .... the DZ predatory types.... is the fact that there are always a few new women that show up at your dz's everry year.... but eventually they figure out who the quality people are and who is not. That realization occurs much more quickly for women on DIZZY DOT COM... than for those who have yet to embrace the information age.. and learn there are alternatives to abusive dz guys.ers

I can't even count how many women I know here in the last 6 years who have actually believed the lies some of you guys have told them to get laid:S:S.... I really thought some of my skysisters were smarter than that.

Yup.. the ones who can now forget about dating any skychicks

No worries. My slumming days were over years ago.

Wow. You've really been hell bent to stir the pot the past few days. What's wrong, not gettin' any?:D

learn there are alternatives to abusive dz guys.

You have got to be kidding me?! Step off your high horse and join the real world!

I would hate to have to live in YOUR supposed "real world" I would rather blow my fucking brains out:S:S:S

Thanks Dr Laura but i have no problem keeping my wife. But rest assured if i became single the last problem i would have would be finding a girl:P:D
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!