wildcard451

Pickle Juice

EWWWW! Olives are almost yuckier than pickles!! *GAG* You guys just have to talk about the 2 things I dont even want to smell, much less taste, dont you!?

Might as well talk about raw fish too while youre at it! [:/]

Sushi IS fucking awesome.

Compared to dog shit it is! :P

Pickle juice. Olive juice. Sushi. No love for the salty taste.

So... ummm. can we imply what your opinion is on swallowing? :o:$:D:D:D

Actually, that's one thing I'm all for! :P

Good girl!! Protein is good for you. :):):)

(but it is kinda odd that you would dislike other salty "liquids"... maybe a consistency thing)

Does anyone else like drinking it or am I fucking strange?

Actually pickle juice stimulates the appetite! Seriously.

Or if a person has an aversion to that technique, kimchi works just as well.

Just eat 30 minutes before your meal, as an appetizer.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Mix a little juice from sweet gerkins in with tuna salad... Mmmmmm...

And the answer to your question is... Yes!
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

EWWWW! Olives are almost yuckier than pickles!! *GAG* You guys just have to talk about the 2 things I dont even want to smell, much less taste, dont you!?

Might as well talk about raw fish too while youre at it! [:/]

Sushi IS fucking awesome.

Compared to dog shit it is! :P

I'll have 2 plate-fulls please.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Pickle Juice - Love it. A couple weeks ago someone walked in as I had turned up the Pickle Jar and was drinking the last of the juice and they thought it was very strange.

Olive Juice - I have never had a Jar of olives in my fridge where the the olives lasted longer than the Juice. The best way to drink the Olive Juice though is too add it to a little Ice cold Vodka.

Sushi - Favorite Food. I could live off sushi and dirty martinis.

Does anyone else like drinking it or am I fucking strange?

+10000000
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Thank you for expanding my horizons [Smile]

Wow.. That is something I usually only hear after a Boogie Weekend.:D:D:D

Also some heathens will add a splash of Vermouth to their Martinis, I am personally of the opinion that you should simply threaten the Martini with the bottle of vermouth however but Fluids should never be allowed to mingle.

Thank you for expanding my horizons [Smile]

Wow.. That is something I usually only hear after a Boogie Weekend.:D:D:D

Also some heathens will add a splash of Vermouth to their Martinis, I am personally of the opinion that you should simply threaten the Martini with the bottle of vermouth however but Fluids should never be allowed to mingle.

I remember watching a bartender as he made a Sahara-like martini. First he put rocks in the glass, poured a little vermouth over it, then quickly poured the vermouth back out of the glass (with a strainer), add vodka, etc, etc.

I just thought it was creative...
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

:D:D I watched fireflytx take some vermouth, pour it in the martini glass, swirl it around then pour it out. Then she proceeded to make her DIRTY vodka martini in the same glass. I could only walk away shaking my head. I'll stick to a good bourbon thanks.:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I watched fireflytx take some vermouth, pour it in the martini glass, swirl it around then pour it out. Then she proceeded to make her DIRTY vodka martini in the same glass.

I used to use that very same technique, Now I just go through the same motions but don't take the top off the vermouth.:D

Back to the Pickle juice..
I was at a party a while back where people were doing tequila shots and adding a splash of pickle Juice to each shot. I never tried it as I could only think "What a great way to ruin perfectly good tequila", But several of the usually Non-Tequila drinkers loved it.

Just curious if anyone else here has tried that?

pickle juice is good in a bloody mary

I'll have to suggest this to my sweetie. She likes hers with Wasabi instead of horseradish.

Oh, I generally enjoy your ever changing avatars, but this latest one... :)
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Olive juice?

Pour that shit in some vodka, add a splash of vermouth, and BAM! Call it a Martini. Much better ;)

But yes, pickle juice is good.

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

I love sweet gherkin juice and green olive juice; so +1 on those.

When I was a small kid, I'd sneak into the fridge and drink maraschino cherry juice out of the jar. Damn was that good. Then about 20 years ago the US govt made the industry take the formaldehyde out of the juice. Fuckers. Maraschino cherries have never been quite as good since.

Pardon my ignorance>What is a dirty martini??
I've heard of them but....

A dirty Martini is :
Ice cold Vodka and splash of Olive Juice.

That's a DRY dirty Martini.

Its not a martini without vermouth...
to make it a "dry" martini you use dry vermouth

and since when did everyone forget that a "martini" is made with gin... if you replace the gin with vodka it is a "vodka martini"

anyways scotch is way better ;)

On to the subject of yummy raw fish properly termed sashimi not sushi. Sushi is the whole package while sashimi is the raw fish ingredient. The two are mutually exclusive as sashimi is very good on its own and some of the most popular sushi rolls contain no sashimi (i.e. California roll)

now take your sake cup and say "kanpai" :)