PLFXpert

What's your nasty habit?

I can win contests when I burp out loud. :$ I am a social smoker as well, which means I smoke all day at the DZ... That's a nasty habit... :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I think I am going to puke now.

Walt

Make sure to aim towards the bathtub, take pics and post them on dz.com. :DB|

Sorry Walt.. I couldn't resist myself. :o

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

A thought-provoking poll on Friday.

Brought to you by the burper (all the rest are gross, you sickies!)

;)

I'm a post whore. Suppose that counts.

------
Two of the three voices in my head agree with you. It might actually be unanimous but voice three only speaks Welsh.

I'm a burper. In fact, I've recently begun to work on developing my burping skills. In my future career as a speech therapist I anticipate having to teach laryngectomees how to speak via esophageal speech. (Burp talking.) So it's not a disgusting habit.. it is for the good of my future clients that I practice long and robust burps.

:)
(And I am actually 100% serious.)

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

i just love popping zits. (didn't sunny one say that too somewhere?) i

Yup!! I love zits. Problem is i like popping other people's zits too. One of my requirements for a boyfriend is he has to allow me to pop his zits. I'm a sicko and i love it!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Yup!! I love zits. Problem is i like popping other people's zits too. One of my requirements for a boyfriend is he has to allow me to pop his zits. I'm a sicko and i love it!!

You'd like my mom. She's been happily popping my dad's zits for 41+ years now. :)

I popped too many of my boyfriend's zits and now I am only allowed one pop a day. :(

When you get a guy who lets you do that.. make sure not to make them bleed. They make revoke your popping privledges. And as I have learned the hard way, it is a privledge, not a right.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

:o:(B| Nasty shit!!! B|:(:o

Damn it's been so long since I've been allowed to pop someone else's zits... why is it so strangely satisfying?

I'm so glad to find other girls feel this way. I used to think i was alone in my sickness, but now i have you and Karen!! Yay!!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Damn it's been so long since I've been allowed to pop someone else's zits... why is it so strangely satisfying?

I'm so glad to find other girls feel this way. I used to think i was alone in my sickness, but now i have you and Karen!! Yay!!! :)

I love you girls! Some twisted boys love it too :$ (Is that wrong?)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Maybe you could get together and have a zit poppin party...... You could do like the old panty raids, run into a teenage chess/nerd convention and just randomly start grabbing kids and popping their zits....:P
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I didn't start popping other people's zits until my boyfriend's sister confided to me that she popped her husband's zits. Before then it had never occured to me to ask someone if I could do that to them.:$

we don't have any ( Farrrrrrrrt) ( Urp) [Boogers flicked on computer screen] Bry and Chris;) Man, you're a bunch of sick fuckers:P [Bryan walks away scratching his crack,smelling his fingers]
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)