virgin-burner

if you were to come to switzerland..

I'd definitely go to Lauterbrunnen even if I was no jumper. It's the most gorgeous place I've seen in my live and I lived in Switzerland for over 17 years and have seen over a dozen countries [/brag] ;)

skydiveswitzerland is on top of my list, so is ballenberg, and lauterbrunnen is right around the corner.. :)

I just checked out skydiveswitzerland and I'd love to do a jump there but with the ridiculous jump prices here it's not gonna happen...

I'd definitely go to Lauterbrunnen even if I was no jumper. It's the most gorgeous place I've seen in my live and I lived in Switzerland for over 17 years and have seen over a dozen countries [/brag] ;)

skydiveswitzerland is on top of my list, so is ballenberg, and lauterbrunnen is right around the corner.. :)

I just checked out skydiveswitzerland and I'd love to do a jump there but with the ridiculous jump prices here it's not gonna happen...

well, its just the way it is..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I will be trilled to get a few jumps while I'm there - jumping at more than one place? That would be exceeding my expectations!!! :)
O

I will be trilled to get a few jumps while I'm there - jumping at more than one place? That would be exceeding my expectations!!! :)
O

well, am actually thinking of taking you to THREE places to skydive.. and its the most beautiful places one could jump at! :)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Castles!

I saw a pic once of a guy under canopy over a castle (I think it was Switzerland)...most beautiful pic I've ever seen.
*swoon*
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'd check out some skiing pistes if in winter, or go 'skydiving between the alps' / 'glacier skydiving' in summer.
That sounds awesome.
:)

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Castles!

I saw a pic once of a guy under canopy over a castle (I think it was Switzerland)...most beautiful pic I've ever seen.
*swoon*

yea, the one that was on parachutist recently!? thats the dz piisfish jumps at.. :)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

I'd check out some skiing pistes if in winter, or go 'skydiving between the alps' / 'glacier skydiving' in summer.
That sounds awesome.
:)

you could even go skiing in july/august if you fancy.. definitely skydiving in the alps.. :)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

- Food in general (Fondue is top of the list)...We have always tended to end up in the German speaking parts and I would like to see a bit more.

if you liked food on their side, come to our side , specially for Fondue... :|
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Castles!

*swoon*

yea, the one that was on parachutist recently!? thats the dz piisfish jumps at.. :)
that's the place with the good fondue :)

Castles!

*swoon*

that's the place with the good fondue :)

yea, but the people there suck badly.. :P
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

as you know, switzerland has a german, an italian and a french part; plus a fourth language we wont get into details about..

so, especially the germans and the french dont really like each other for some reason other than the language. the french are supposed to be lazy drunks, while the germans are supposed to be uptight snobs. the first part of that statement is true, while the second is completely out of the blue..

now, the language barrier is called the "rösti-graben". rösti is something like hash brown, and since "rösti" is so swiss, we're talking about the "rösti-trench".. :)

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

now, the language barrier is called the "rösti-graben". rösti is something like hash brown, and since "rösti" is so swiss, we're talking about the "rösti-trench".. :)

the trench/graben is only on your side. We would never have such a thing.

To be 100% correct, on our side we have a rösti barrier. :|

the trench/graben is only on your side. We would never have such a thing.

To be 100% correct, on our side we have a rösti barrier. :|

oh yea, and the french are fucking obnoxious too! :D:D:D
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

I don't speak any of those languages (well, Romanian is very close to Italian), so I'm going to be the "damn foreigner" no matter where I go.

I wonder what exactly I'll be labeled as: Yankee (damn American) or Gypsy (damn Eastern European) ...

O

i dont care, i think you're damn hot.. ;)B|:)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

- Food in general (Fondue is top of the list)...We have always tended to end up in the German speaking parts and I would like to see a bit more.

if you liked food on their side, come to our side , specially for Fondue... :|

so long as it isn't french foodB|, I prefer German cooking
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.