OlympiaStoica

To paraphrase an earlier thread title … I’m scared - I got Bolas coming!!!

So, I got a spare bedroom and an open invitation to all my skydiver friends (and acquaintances) to visit if they ever want to see Boston and/or skydive in New England.

After a brief playful IM exchange and without so much as an “official” invitation, I got an e-mail with an itinerary … for a weekend trip to Boston … from Bolas.

Hmm … all good so far … but than I realized …

My spare bedroom serves the purpose of my walk-in closet … all my shoes, my dresses and my thongs are in there … and Bolas will have full access to them. I’m just horrified at the thought of waking up one morning … seeing this big guy (just found out he is really tall) walking around wearing my clothes … and my makeup.

O

Coming or Cumming?

Hide all the panties you don't want to lose.:P:D:D:D:D

They will be auctioned off on dz.com, slighty scented of course...:$

Am I the only one that feels sorry for Bolas?

:P

Have you met Bolas? :P

Nope ... but I will ... in 2 days time ... and if this freak tries to pull something funny, he's got something else coming :ph34r: ... I don't care how big he is :ph34r::ph34r: ...

O

Well last time I saw him he was running around the bar with a bucket tied to his head... or maybe that is just the last part of the night I remember...:ph34r:

Bolas is harmless... I let him stay at my house, and he was a perfect gentleman! We had lot's o fun drinking!!! B|

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Am I the only one that feels sorry for Bolas?

:P

Have you met Bolas? :P

Nope ... but I will ... in 2 days time ... and if this freak tries to pull something funny, he's got something else coming :ph34r: ... I don't care how big he is :ph34r::ph34r: ...

O

Well last time I saw him he was running around the bar with a bucket tied to his head... or maybe that is just the last part of the night I remember...:ph34r:

Umm ... if he is going to embarass me at my drop zone, I'll kick him in the nutz. Such outrageous behavior is not allowed where I jump :| ... this is New England and people here tend to be very uptight :|:| ... (That is actually true.)

O

Umm ... if he is going to embarass me at my drop zone, I'll kick him in the nutz. Such outrageous behavior is not allowed where I jump :| ... this is New England and people here tend to be very uptight :|:| ... (That is actually true.)

O

People in New England need to learn how to chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllll. :D

O

And we're going to show them how to ... this weekend B| ...

O

O

O

Yea we will!! Throw a Romanian woman and a Russian man in the mix, and everyone's in trouble. :P:ph34r:

O

Yea we will!! Throw a Romanian woman and a Russian man in the mix, and everyone's in trouble. :P:ph34r:

You forgot Bolas ... he's not going to like that :| ...

O

O

You forgot Bolas ... he's not going to like that :| ...

O

Who? :ph34r::P

Bolas is harmless... I let him stay at my house, and he was a perfect gentleman! We had lot's o fun drinking!!! B|

g

Except for the snot shots . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

(You should see my tequila collection :) ...)

O

Patron?

Goes well beyon that ... I got probably 40 bottles of tequila, "Patron quality" or higher ...

O

Good girl!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

(You should see my tequila collection :) ...)

O

Patron?

Goes well beyon that ... I got probably 40 bottles of tequila, "Patron quality" or higher ...

O

haracho jenjane (sp?)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706