RastaRicanAir

The She's-Not-Stereotypically-"HOT"-But-I-Find-Her-Sexy-and-I'd-Put-it-ON-Her list (2009 Ed)

You can call this an expansion of the short-lived Meryl Streep thread, but I've had it in my head for a while. Now that I know I'm not the only one oddly drawn to certain non-Maxim-ready celebrity chicks, I feel more comfortable coming forward, and will hopefully inspire others to do the same.

Off the top of my melon:
-Anna Paquin: The fact that I was a fully grown man when she made her debut as a child actress only appeals to my cradle-robbing Latino side. Plus, I find it adorable that she hasn't fixed that gap in her teeth

-Holly Hunter: She did this scary-cornbread-sexy/possibly homicidal thing in A Life Less Ordinary that gave me that climbing the rope in gym class feeling. And the Saving Grace fitness regimen is apparently working out famously.

-Emma Thompson: No idea. Had this one since Dead Again, if not before. I put it down to the sheer talent, the graceful thing, and-probably mostly-the accent.

-Rachel Ray: I like the rasp.
................And she'd feed me. :)
Step up wussies. (Perhaps the skybabes will like you for seeming less superficial. ;))
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Aawww! Some day I wanna be HALF the charmer YOU are, Bob. ;)

Speaking of which, what are YOU two doing Labor Day weekend? I didn't see your RSVP in my Events post.

-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Rachel Ray needs a dick in her mouth so she can't talk

I'd do her!

What SOME chick needs to do is start the Gender-Reverse of this thread.

I like normal/hometown/girl next door girls!

I could give a shit about the crack hore on the covers of mags! My wife says im i liar but she's just foolish not to believe me.

Rachel Ray mmmmmm yummy!;):ph34r:

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

I'm not into moms, never have been but...
http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/giada-tomatoes.jpg
the things I would do to her! OH! MY GOD! Slap her ass with a summer sausage!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I've got a couple. Jenna Fischer - who plays Pam on the Office. Heck, the lady who plays Jan on the Office is also damned attractive.

Neither classic beauties. Both simply gorgeous!

Of course, my favorite is Dr. Amy Mainzer, who can be seen offering expert commentary in the Universe. Sadly, as Ryoder pointed out, she's into brown dwarves so I stand no chance.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Mine was Kat Von D.. Until I saw that she went anorexic (NOT attractive, She was MUCH Hotter when she actually had curves) and BLONDE (Downright Buttass FUGLY on her).

Jewel Staite - Just because.

Annie Lennox - her voice could make me do pretty much anything.

Johnette Napolitano - She is like Janis Jopin only with a better voice. Absolute Number 1 on my "I would Knock the bottom out of it" list, And if she would sing to me afterwords I might not even roll over and go straight to sleep.