cocheese

Sexidents, injuries from sex

OK, I fell OUT of a hot tub - 1 leg in, 1 leg out - when the 1 leg that was out stepped on ice on the top step (the ice wasn't there when we got in) and I went face first out of the hot tub. Very graceful. My back was sore quite a few days.

Being super silly drunk didn't help. :D

And that's the most tame story I can share.

No video?? Hope you didn't break a nail. ;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I met a lady once that is paralized from the waist down that ended up breaking her femur during sex and didn't (obviously) feel it and didn't realize it until later when it started to swell up. Talk about rough sex.
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

broke a window with my elbow once got a pretty nasty cut. didn't happen to me but had a guy come through the e.r. once where some chick cut his scrotum open with her fingernails one of his testes was outside of the sack.[:/] don't know what kind of kinky shit they were trying. but she was very freaked out and that guy was in some serious pain.

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I cracked the water tank off from a toilet once... Yep it broke right off, try to explain THAT :D:D:D

Does it count???? :P

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

:D:D

Nope I was sitting on the toilet with my back against the water tank and she was sitting on me.... And then it went *CRACK* *WOOOOOSHHHHH* when all the water was "dumped" on the bathroom floor PANIC
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!