futuredivot

2 weeks to Airventure

But if I did-they'd know it for miles around

I do understand your concerns regarding the amount of aircraft traffic in the area during Air-Venture...when YOU leave the planet's surface, the 'Big Sky' theory no longer applies!

Why do you think he's not aloud to do beach jumps -

Yep - Tidal Shift . . .

I just thought he was gettin' tired of pullin' harpoons out of his ass! B|

Yeah, but you KEPT RELOADING before he could run away!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hey Twardo you got any pictures that have been taken since I've been born?:P:DB|

Here's one from last year, marking our 25th year opening the show, the guy on the left and I are the only original team members still making the yearly pilgrimage.

That white 'Pioneer Double Zipper' jumpsuit is the same one I used back in 1984...yeah yeah, probably before you were born! :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

When do you think you'll be there. I get in Wed. and I'll try to drag Twardo to the Acey Deucey that night if he takes the Geritol Extra Strength. Fri-Sun I'll be working booth 1014. We'll have Mike Goulian, the Aeroshell Team, Rob Holland, Ed Hammel, and Patty Wagstaff signing autographs there throughout the week. I'm sure there will be vendor volleyball at The Bar a few nights-always fun to watch.
Oh, and a couple of airplanes will probably show up:)

You are only as strong as the prey you devour

When do you think you'll be there. I get in Wed. and I'll try to drag Twardo to the Acey Deucey that night if he takes the Geritol Extra Strength. Fri-Sun I'll be working booth 1014. We'll have Mike Goulian, the Aeroshell Team, Rob Holland, Ed Hammel, and Patty Wagstaff signing autographs there throughout the week. I'm sure there will be vendor volleyball at The Bar a few nights-always fun to watch.
Oh, and a couple of airplanes will probably show up:)

You would think a few decent pilots would too . . . But . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Who's going to Oshkosh besides me, Twardo, and possibly pillowbiter?

I was talking to the one of the guys that'll be circling you-wait til you see the trick we worked out. Don't worry, I assured him that it was perfectly safe;);)

We talkin' about in the air or at the bar?! :o

Has to be AIR, Divot doesn't go to the bar.

He dragged the pillow biter in there last yet, tried to get him drunk and take advantage! :S

I was talking to the one of the guys that'll be circling you-wait til you see the trick we worked out. Don't worry, I assured him that it was perfectly safe;);)

We talkin' about in the air or at the bar?! :o

Has to be AIR, Divot doesn't go to the bar.

He dragged the pillow biter in there last yet, tried to get him drunk and take advantage! :S

Can't rape the willing!:ph34r:

Yup...here he is drinking Coke waitin' for the pillow boy to get wasted! :o

That is a great picture! :)

Thanks! ;)

Notice the time on my watch...we were waiting to see if ole Ralffers would really turn into a pumpkin at midnight! :ph34r:

I feel so loved... No, really, I do. :)

:D
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Gotta give you props-you weren't a bad looking dude until the years got the better of you.

Don't you wish you had saves just a little of that hair?

[I]ouch! :o

:D

>it's a riot.

You know what's funny -in the EAA magazine everything about Oshkosh is all wholesome and polished like an antique Beech- but from what my friends tell me, at night Airventure is basically a gigantic boogie for pilots with hookers, strip bars and lots of alcohol. :D:D

A place to get away from the family for a few days......:D;)

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

The event is so large and varied that you can find whatever level of entertainment you want. There's family groups that have a wholesome good time and there's the hardcore party animals that run 90 miles a minute the whole time and everything between.
Your perception of the event says more about the people that you get your info from that about Airventure itself.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

The event is so large and varied that you can find whatever level of entertainment you want. There's family groups that have a wholesome good time and there's the hardcore party animals that run 90 miles a minute the whole time and everything between.
Your perception of the event says more about the people that you get your info from that about Airventure itself.

That's deep... :P;)

Who's going to Oshkosh besides me, Twardo, and possibly pillowbiter?

I live in Kaukauna, about 1/2 hour north of Oshkosh. It'd be great to get together with some of you guys.

More importantly, Wolfriver Skydivers is in Shiocton (W34) about 45 min north of Oshkosh. Far enough to be away from all the traffic in the sky.
3 jumpers gets the 182 up, depending on pilot availability. I'm going to be at SDC until Tuesday afternoon (woo hoo SummerfestB|), but I'd love to jump with you if you can fit it into the schedule. And if we can't find one of the other pilots, I'd even love to fly the plane on a DZ.com load or two.

Feel free to PM for contact info.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Hey Twardo you got any pictures that have been taken since I've been born?:P:DB|

Don't feel bad Twardo, I jumped the airshow with the Freedom Fliers for many years before you guys took over. Us old farts can just ignore these punk, brat, kids!!
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

>Your perception of the event says more about the people that you get your info from that about Airventure itself.

Oh I agree:D:D
they do have some funny stories though.... like the time one of them was planning on some sleep in one of the dorms there....big mistake- on a night where a large group had local strippers hired for an all nighter.

But absolutely there is a more dedicated aviation theme for EAA as a whole.......I don't know about those other people- but at least that's why I joined:D

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Don't feel bad Twardo, I jumped the airshow with the Freedom Fliers for many years before you guys took over. Us old farts can just ignore these punk, brat, kids!!

It's all good... :)

~when these young punks get outta line, I just just whack 'em with my cane! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

It's all good... :)

~when these young punks get outta line, I just just whack 'em with my cane! ;)

If anything, I have a pair of crutches to assist with. :ph34r: